Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wednesday Mind Hump!

Want to hump along? Click here to join the fun!. Today is Wiener Day; here goes:

1. What's your favorite kind of wiener - all beef, beef and pork, brat or veggie?

You forgot chicken and/or turkey!! I will eat any meat-based hot dog, but only if there's nothing else. I prefer brats or HOT italian sausage (my husband is half-Polish; insert Polish Sausage joke here). Veggie or tofu dogs are just gross.

2. What do you like on your wiener?

Ketchup, sweet/hot mustard or horseradish mustard, and fresh onions (not grilled). Relish if it's sweet and Heinz. No dill, no neon green.

3. How do you like your wiener cooked - grilled, boiled, steamed, fried, or some other way?

Burnt to a crisp on the grill. Boiled and steamed are just gross. Fried? Like corndogs? Yuck.

4. The Wiener was named after the city of Vienna, Austria. Who's your favorite person who comes from that city?

It's a tie between Freud and Mozart. Freud because he was so totally f'd up (talk about a guy in need of therapy!) and Mozart because he made such beautiful music (while being totally f'd up).


P.S. Yeah, I know, it's another meme . . . my brain is really fried lately, so it's this or my angst-ridden, insomnia-driven drivel.

5 comments:

The inside of me said...

1. What's your favorite kind of wiener - all beef, beef and pork, brat or veggie?

I am with you, there is nothing like a hot sausage, I know, I have one, lol

2. What do you like on your wiener?

I like mine plain, but in a nice warm bunn.

3. How do you like your wiener cooked - grilled, boiled, steamed, fried, or some other way?

Just get it hot, it will cook itself.

4. The Wiener was named after the city of Vienna, Austria. Who's your favorite person who comes from that city?

I like who you picked too. Other than that, I don't know anyone from there. I like crazy don't you?

Did I miss the point here? Thanks for the post.

Greg

MommaBoo said...

I agree Freud was in serious need of some "couch" time.

Thanks for stopping by "OSOMOLOVE"!

Happy Hump Day!

Anonymous said...

ooh - I'm gonna steal this ;)

Anonymous said...

Hmm, interesting. I might do that meme from time to time when I have nothing to post about, lol. I'm hungry now though, dammit. :)

Russ said...

Thanks for humping! (and sorry for the late comment.)