Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

HNT!


Crabby, mostly-nekkid 2-year-old. She strips at every opportunity. Apparently clothes just weigh her down.


Why do we get half-nekkid? Want to join the fun? See Os at HNT_1

********************************
3:00 p.m.
I am SO mad at the GDMFSOB I am married to!! We were supposed to leave today to go up north to our cottage. Our son has been up there all week with his grandparents for Vacation Bible School at their church. Tonight is the program that the VBS kids put on for the parents to show what they've learned all week. I've been looking forward to it; it's always a cute show.

About 2:00 p.m., Spousehole "suggested" (in way that's clear that it isn't a suggestion) that I stay home since I "could use some time to [my]self and can get some cleaning done without everyone in the way." I was stunned. I just said "If that's what you want" and he replied, "It's probably for the best." WTF???!?

I was sobbing saying goodbye to my daughter and Spousehole said nothing. Wouldn't even look at me. Bastard. I sobbed "Well have fun" as he started the car. He said, "Oh, we will," backed out of the driveway and left. With me standing there on the driveway crying my eyes out. Devastated and confused.

Even worse, he left me with no car. Our second car is in the shop. He talked to the mechanic right before he left and told them that the car didn't need to be done until Saturday. WTF?? Since he had already decided to leave me behind, why tell them that we don't need the car for a couple more days? Just mean-spiritedness, to leave me without a vehicle? I don't get it. (I do have a bicycle, the grocery store is maybe 6 blocks away, we do have a municipal bus system - I'm not stranded.)

I am beyond upset. I don't even want to call my PIC for a booty-call - I'm too freakin' upset (and he probably couldn't get free anyhow).

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

She definitely looks grouchy! LOL HHNT!

G-Man said...

What a beautiful Child!
Much like her Mom I suspect.....
HHNT Bunny.....Galen

Anonymous said...

They all go through that stage somehow, no? At 2 it is so cute!!!
Mine is now 8... and don't mind at all changing in the middle of the living room... what makes me uncomfortable sometimes... At what age they start to have some modesty?
HHNT!

morgetron said...

She is a cutie pie!

Happy HNT!
-J

Anonymous said...

LOL HHNT so sweet!

nope said...

I love it! She is so freaking cute! I love the hand on the hip and the sippy cup in tow... this is the age where the attitude is just too cute for words...lol. Thank you for sharing.. it really made me smile :)

HHNT!

not2shy said...

Sounds like she has a good attitude. Don't make her lose it.

HHNT :-)

h said...

Crabby but cute.
Happy HuNTING.

m_o_o_nspells said...

LOL...look out, it's the next generation of HNT'er on the rampage! ;o)
HHNT!

Sexy Duet said...

She might be crabby but she still looks gorgeous! Happy HNT

Ms SD

Evening said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute. Don't you just love those little bellies and that soft skin. She is just beautiful.
HHNT.

Shibari said...

LOL! I love this pic... what a cutie...

Vixen said...

I feel the same way sometimes...

;)

Such a cutie!

HappyHNT!

lecram sinun said...

Awww very, very cute. Cheers and Happy HNT!

TUG said...

I think I know a little boy that should meet her. HHNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

Takes after you obviously. :-)

HHNT

Moosekahl said...

That is some serious attitude and adorable all around. Happy HNT

24crayons said...

Yeah, and see... I understand this impulse/urge...

When I'm grumpy I strip too!

HHNT!

Polt said...

Heheh, despite the grouchiness, that's cute. A friend of mine has a two year old, and he says since May, she has refused to wear anything but night gowns. She simply takes off anything else and puts one of her nightgowns on. Makes going to the grocery store intersting. :)

HAPPY HNT!

Anonymous said...

Your two year old sounds like my 11 year old . It's cuter at her age.

Anonymous said...

The kid is gorgeous. Thats a priceless photo - take care of it.

As for the hub - he's got something going on in there. He either knows about your *stuff* or he's got stuff of his own cookin' somewhere. He's trying to hurt you for some reason and you can either try to force him to tell you, threaten him with therapy or tell him its over and see what he has to say about that. Seriously - you cannot live like that and you owe your babies better than watching their mama degenerate into a broken old shrew. Also - if they see him do this to you repeatedly - its gonna look like normal to them and it'll affect every interpersonal relationship they ever have.

Bunny you know that I adore you but its come down to the bare bones babe -

Shit or get off the pot. No one can live like this and I do not want to see you become just another statistic.

♥ HHNT ♥

Please don't hate me for being so blunt - its actually because I see and know how you're feeling more than you could possibly know. Write me if you ever need to, OK?

Michelle said...

UGH..what an asshole. That's jsut shitty of him all across the board! F**ker! I'm so sorry

Anonymous said...

Your babygirl is adorable. She looks like a fiesty little babe. I remember when my youngest brother went through his phase of only wanting to run around in his undies, lol.

As for hubby, that's bullshit. I would've flipped out on his ass for that and his butt would've been sitting at home instead of you. That's just not cool at all. You're better than a piece of crap, so don't let anyone treat you like one. You are a seemingly wonderful woman and don't deserve to be treated the way he treats you. I'm sorry if what I have said pisses you off, but I think you're wonderful and hate to hear about you crying and upset because someone treated you poorly.

Trueself said...

Very cute pic!

But on to the important part here:
Whoa, you let him get away with that? I would never, ever tolerate such a thing even though I am a doormat. Nobody, but nobody keeps me from my kid, especially if he's been away from home for a week. Why on earth would you tolerate him dictating such a thing to you?!? If I were you I'd go rent a car and drive up tonight. But that's just me. . .

Regal said...

my belly looks like her belly - Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the well wishes and for reading my little venting space!
I read you all the time now and think you are brill.
keep it up!

Anonymous said...

My co-worker has a 2-yr old who looks a lot like yours. Similar little attitude, too, but you can't help but LOVE her!!

I'm with Jeaniegrrl on Spousehole. He's looking to catch you. The phone's probably bugged and I'd be willing to bet there's a GPS tracker on you or the car or something somewhere, not to mention some carefully hidden video equipment. Don't give him the satisfaction.

I'm trying to understand what made you cave in when he "suggested" you stay home. I'd have beaten him to the car and been in the driver's seat waiting for him to make up his mind whether he was going along or not.

I've said before - it hurts me to see you stuck like this. I've been there and know it's no picnic and what's at stake. She's right - you and your kids deserve sooo much better than this. You can write or call me, too... whatever you need.

Anonymous said...

Cute kid!
Happy HNT!

that sucks about what happened. I've seen it before. watch out.

The Bizza said...

I'm curious...

I don't know your husband, so I won't diss him. I don't know your situation, so I won't go all "Dr. Phill" on you...

But what do you think would have happened if you had told him how you felt about him leaving without you? What do you think would have happened if you told him that it was not ok with you? What do you think would have happened if you had imposed your will on him and insisted on accompanying your family?

Do you love him? I mean... not the catch-all, unconditional love... but are you in love with him... romanticly? If so, why? If not, what compels you to tolerate such an emotionally and physically unsatisfactory situation?

For the record, this is not an inquisition. I cheated on my first wife... and i had my reasons... reason that make perfect sense to me at the time but probably made no sense to outsiders.

So what compels you to such actions? Show me yours and I'll show you mine?

crse said...

She is stinking adorable! Turnip's future wife!

sandy shoes said...

What a cutie!

I'm sorry this happened/is happening to you. I sure hope you didn't clean.