Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Well %$#^&@!!*()#&{:%&!

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?
Created by OnePlusYou - Free Online Dating
This is 171% MORE than other websites who took this test.

That's better. I took this yesterday and it said there was 0% cussing on my site.
I just knew that wasn't right! This is much more like it.

2 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

WTF Okay.... cussing is sometimes useful

Chuck said...

Not too bad there Bunny. Mine is only 29.2%!