Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

It's Caturday!

Humorous Pictures


Humorous Pictures
Enter the ICHC online Poker Cats Contest!

* * * *

I feel hung-over today and I didn't even drink last night! I did, however, spend the evening at Hell on Earth with the family. They do serve beer and horrible wine, but I just had Caffeine-Free Diet Coke, my usual. We even ate dinner there. Gawd, their pizza is just disgusting. I had the most awful headache when we went home. I also had to chase down some punk-ass teenage baby-mama who ripped off my kid. Boy fed his and his sister's tickets into the machine, pressed the button for the receipt, and then turned to me with a big smile because it was a lot of tickets. When he turned to me, punk-ass teenage baby-mama, complete with infant on her hip, took my kid's receipt! I chased her down and confronted her. She was all "but he din wan it." I called her on her bullshit and she gave it back. Damn right she did. Nobody rips off my kid.

Another reason I feel like is crap is probably because I slept in a twin-size bed last night. With both kids. Yeah, me, Girl, and Boy, all in a twin-size bed. That was cozy. I will spare you the long. damn. story.

Spousehole is in Chi-Town (pronounced Shy-town; Chicago, for those not up on their 70's CB lingo) today about a job. It seems that people in our city government are saying that Spousehole really doesn't have to worry - they will insist that he be hired by whoever they give the IT contract to because of his mad skillz - but he is wisely keeping his options open. I wonder if he wore his ring today . . .


8 comments:

Sailor said...

Hate when people try to rip off kids, and then act like that, all righteuous- as if any kid wouldn't want that type of thing, anyway. Dumb twit.

Hoping you're getting by, twin bed or not- try not to let spouseholes' wearing of ring or not wearing get to you- you're above that, as in leaving his in the wallet, etc.

Hugs!

Chuck said...

Chuck E Cheese is a shit hole. I hate that place. Crappy pizza, lousy service and dealing with those tickets is a pain. You should have bitch slapped the stupid twat who stole your kids tickets. That would have been fun to watch!

Anonymous said...

I go to Chucky Cheese with my son a lot. I would not eat the food there. I do not think anyone over 10 years old is actually supposed to.

Phil said...

LMAO! I just found your blog. Fantastic! I'll be back again and again!

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to get your kids' receipt for the tix back. It would have taken everything I had not to slap the shit out of her and tell her to learn to speak English.

As for Spousehole - maybe he is ready to find a job someplace else because he doesn't want to live in a small town after you split. I mean, you did decide before Xmas to give it up. Don't worry... it won't matter how big a city he's in. Once a Spousehole, always a Spousehole and he'll get what he deserves. In spades.

ZigZagMan said...

WTF is he doing in chi town when the detroit gig is in the bag???

sorry....confuzzled here.

Vixen said...

Seriously. Who the hell rips off a kid?! Gah. Good for you for chasing them down. You show them Bunny! ;)

I don't mind CEC so much...but we have a place called Casa Bonita that just has *the.worst.food.EVER*...I dread going there and unfortunately the kids look forward to it.

Ashly Star said...

What a little skank, ripping a little kid off. I would've chased her ass down too. Good for you. =D

I'm totally glad my siblings are all out of the CEC stage. Though my friends with kids are getting near that age and I fear I might endure more birthday parties and fun times there after all. =( Although I do have some good stories there from my younger years, lol. All the kids running around screaming makes me want to hurt people though. =D