Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Stolen meme

I stole this from Ed, who in turn stole it from Flat Coke and Flies. Like it? Steal away!

What is your occupation?
Chief cook and butt wiper - aka SAHM

What color are your socks right now?
Black, with gray roses (they're cute, really; I swear)

What are you listening to right now?
The audio of Monsters Inc., which my son is watching in the next room.

What was the last thing that you ate?
Ribeye, medium rare, baked potato, house salad, rolls.

Can you drive a stick shift?
You betcha

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
PURPLE!

Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Spousehole

Do you like the person who you stole this from?
I do indeed

Favorite drink?
Caffeine-free Diet Coke
or Maker's Mark and Diet Coke
or Patron

What is your favorite sport to watch?
Real sport: Hockey
Sort-of sport: Ninja Warrior (Sasuke)

Have you ever dyed your hair?
It's dyed right now! Chocolate cherry (very, very close to my natural color, without the pesky grays)

Pets?
Three very spoiled cats, aged 13, 10, and 10

Favorite food?
Sushi

Last movie you watched?
Monsters Inc. It runs at least once a day lately in my living room . . .

Favorite Day of the year?
Christmas Day

What do you do to vent anger?
Stupid little passive-aggressive things; drink; scream into my pillow; sleep with men to whom I not married

What was your favorite toy as a child?
Books. I always loved books more than toys. But if you insist on a real toy, the Easy Bake Oven.

What is your favorite, fall or spring?
Spring, but it's a close call

Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs - white and milk chocolate, all together . . . . Oh. You didn't mean the candies? Phhffft!

What kind of pie?
Rhubarb (No. Freakin. Strawberries. Unadulterated rhubarb)

Living arrangements?
3/2/1 with Spousehole, the monkeys, and the felines.

When was the last time you cried?
This morning

What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoes, a couple piles of clean clothes, a box of Spousehole's books (it's a walk-in), perhaps a cat

Favorite smell?
Vanilla - yuummmmm!

What inspires you?
Revenge and avarice

What are you afraid of?
Falling so deep into depression that I can never climb back out

Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese - so long as it is blue cheese (not blue cheese dressing, actual blue cheese)

Favorite car?
1967 Mustang coupe

Favorite cat breed?
Abyssinian or Siamese; both are intelligent and gorgeously sleek

Number of keys on your key ring?
5

Number of loyalty or reward cards on your key ring?
15. No shit - I counted. For everything from the gas station and pharmacy to the pet supply store and the garage where I get my car fixed.

How many years at your current job?
7 years at my current lack-of-a-paying-job.

Favorite day of the week?
Saturday. It's the only day without a routine. I hate routine, but with kids (especially the autistic one) it's a necessary evil.

How many states have you lived in?
3 (Iowa, North Carolina, Michigan)

How many countries have you visited?
3 (I'm such a lame-ass in this regard. I really need to get out more.)

Plane, Train, or Automobile?
I used to love to fly, but it's not quite what it used to be. I enjoy the train quite a bit, but have never gone more than a 2-3 hours on one. I like the car. I control the music and temperature, I can sing aloud, I can stop and explore things that catch my eye. So I guess I'm going with the car.

8 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

I haven't had rubarb pie in ages! It used to grow in our backyard when I was a child, and my mom would make pie and crisp all the time. I love it, but I don't know if anything could measure up to the homemade she created!

Purple is always the first color I reach for when coloring with my youngest son! It would definitely be the Crayon I'd identify with, too.

Lady in red said...

spookily close to a meme I sent to Romeo yesterday and my answers are/would be very close if not the same as yours. I had rhubarb pie a few days ago but I am a red crayon of course

Vixen said...

Cool meme.

Sushi is MY new fav food...YUMMY!!!!

The sexy 69er. said...

i'd remove that istockphoto off your blog, if they find it you will get sent a bill....

nice blog by the way, not sure about sushi as i've never tried it

Edtime Stories said...

thanks for the plug, great answers...

Desmond Jones said...

First house Molly and I ever owned had some rhubarb growing behind the garage. When we moved, we dug it up and took it with us. Rhubarb pie, rhubarb crisp, yummmm. And the pie filling by itself makes a great topping for ice cream. . .

I can match you for countries (US, plus our contiguous neighbors on either side; so total continents is still only one), but you've got me by one state (Michigan & Illinois; but honestly, Illinois hardly counts - maybe about six months total)

Anonymous said...

Rhubarb - no strawberry - hell yeah!

Anonymous said...

FC&C stole it from Punch Drunk, who stole it from Me, and I stole it from Momma Mia...lol

The Blogosphere is a wonderful place!