Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Mute Monday - Mother Nature








16 comments:

Felicity said...

NICE! love 'em!
Happy Mute Monday, Girl!!

Unknown said...

Love the comics. And the new look... Although it may be months old...

Sorry. Been busy- got distracted today when I saw something that said *new* by your name.

h said...

Grrrherhahahahaha. Funny stuff. Happy Mute Monday!

Jenny said...

Oh, I LOVE the cartoons, video and humor. It's important to remember while Mother Nature can be cruel, there is also levity. Nicely done.

Happy MM!

Gnomeself Be True said...

video flashback MM.

Happy....

Anonymous said...

You found it! I love those old commercials...Great MM!

The Java Junkie said...

Ah...the old Chiffon margerine Mother Nature! Memories...
Great MM! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Ashly Star said...

Lol!! I love it! These are all awesome. Great job Bunny. ;) Happy Mute Monday!

Johanne said...

Very funny stuff!!
Happy MM!

ATLLG said...

I love Snow & Heat Miser(s)!

HMM!

G-Man said...

Bunny..You so Funny!!!
xox

Kiki said...

:D I like the third one! I can't see your video either, but that's because I'm at work. :(

Funny pics! Happy MM and St Pattys!

sparringK9 said...

i must say, i find that weird puurple mother nature disturbing. she's pretty in real life. grrrrehahaha. liked the cartoons. happy MM!

Desmond Jones said...

How did I know that the old Chiffon commercial was gonna be here? . . .

moi said...

Love this! And how many of us will have "If you think it's butter, but it's not . . . " playing in our heads the rest of the day? Clever, you.

Vixen said...

You are so cute. I love what you did with the theme.

*muah*