Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!




Happy St. Patrick's Day!



Here's a Crazy Irish Midget... (When He Starts to Look Good, Stop Drinking!)

To: All my friends and readers
From: Bunny




What Your Shamrock Says About You



You are brilliant, analytical, and somewhat of a perfectionist. You are ultra competent and knowledgeable.

At times, people find you intimidating. You can be a bit sarcastic and harsh.

You don't really consider yourself a lucky person. In your view, people create their own luck.

You are creative, innovative, and complicated. You definitely have a unique spin on the world.

1 comment:

Lt. Colonel Maximum Damage said...

my shamrock says im saintly and good. and a lover of green and a pint of guiness. i bring you blessings, child. and i banish all snakes and leave no pinches since you remembered my fine day.