Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Gee, that's all?

bedroom toys


Of course, our value is really determined by what someone is willing to pay. Make me an offer!
I accept cash and Paypal (MC/Visa/checking account transfer)!

And it would take more than that to get me to sleep with Eliot Spitzer . . .

13 comments:

- said...

lol. & paypal accepts all major credit cards, right?! ; )

i wanna know how they come up with the amounts on this quiz & then try to CONVINCE my hubby to let me enjoy a MUCH less shopping spree somewhere ; ) u think i have any chance? yah. NO i dont. ok. oh well ; )

Johanne said...

I think this is quite good!! LOLOLOL!!!

Chuck said...

Do you take coupons? LOL

It would seem I'm worth $1025.00. It must have everything to do with my huge penis! ;)

Summer said...

I love living in NY, never a dull moment. I say while rolling my eyes.

Polt said...

I came in at less than $205 an hour. So I guess I'll take check, money orders, crumpled bills, spare change from under the sofa cushions...whatever. :)

HUGS...

Brian Gardes said...

I was $1056. My wife just rolled her eyes at me and told me to go back to washing the dishes.

Edtime Stories said...

I loved the quiz...

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, $1,163 per hour. I am betting it was because I said I like chocolate...(the rest you get to imagine)

for a different kind of girl said...

I'm worth $1,163 an hour.

I wonder if there's a three month period and then you qualify for bonuses?

Trueself said...

Hmm, I'm not sure if I'm proud or embarrassed that I came in at $1209 per hour. . .

Ashly Star said...

I was surprised mine was as high priced as it was. I was expecting to get like 600 or something, lol. =D

Vixen said...

LOL! I'm $1178

nwtrunner said...

Hey Bunny, if you ask Mr. Spitzer, I'm sure he'll pay more than $1086per hour!!!!

Just stumbled on your blog today and have greatly enjoyed reading current and some older posts :-)