Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TMI Tuesday



1. Stubble... good or bad? How often do you shave?

On me, stubble is very, very bad. I shave my legs and armpits at least every other day (okay, sometimes I let the legs go a little longer in the winter). Or do you mean, um, elsewhere? Elsewhere gets shaved every couple days. Stubble there is very, very, VERY bad.

On guys, facial stubble can be kind of hot, a reminder that you're with a man. Other stubble on a man, not so good. Totally smooth or trimmed short is good in that area. No one likes hair in their teeth.

2. If someone shoves you up against a wall while kissing you, your reaction is?

Extreme turn-on! That will get my panties damp every. single. time.


3. Did you ever own a fake ID?

A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

4. Have you ever played a game which may require you or others to disrobe?

Strip poker. And I'm really bad at poker ;-)

5. Have you ever had sex in the snow? Rain?

In the rain, yes. It sounds hot, but it really wasn't for me. I prefer no precipitation (and no insects!) or I'll stay indoors, thank you.

Bonus (as in optional): Tell us about your last boyfriend/girlfriend?
I guess that would be Spousehole, since he was my last "official" boyfriend before I was married. If you read this blog, you know all about him. My last extramarital liaison (last week - I've been holding out on y'all) was tall, blond, and way better than I thought he'd be. I'll be seeing him again.

This is my 375th post! Wow! And Michigan State is in the Sweet 16 - GO SPARTANS!

Edit 12:30 p.m.: You guys, I am the WORST. MOM. EVER. I was getting out a pan to make lunch when I heard a noise behind me. I swung around and smacked my tiny daughter right in the face with the pan! Poor little thing! No blood or anything, but boy do I feel awful. I bet her nose swells up and bruises nicely. Doh!

26 comments:

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

Extramarital liaison, eh? Stop holding out and spill the beans for crying out loud! That's what blogs are for.

G-Man said...

Naughty Bunny....xox

G-Man said...

Naughty, is soooo much fun!!!!
Have a great day Bunny..G
xox

ATLLG said...

Wanna play some poker... I suck also so maybe we both will enjoy the game better!

HTMIT!

Renee said...

Yeah, spill already. People wanna know! ;)

I'm with you on #2. Makes me wet just thinking about it.

Happy TMI!

Vixen said...

#1 gag LOLOLOL

happyTMI babe :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a believer that hair belongs only on the top of the head. Happy TMI!

dareuu said...

adding to notes:
...trim
...shave
...push against wall

it is going to tough to remember all of this when we finally meet.

- said...

LOL on #3-

HOLDING OUT on us?! no please dont do that. i am definitely wanting and needing to know MUCH MUCH (much much) more. seriously. i'm not kidding around.

start sayin' more- please. so when do u see him again??!! and about last week, too. i'm dying to know more. so provide lotsa details. as in "VERY MANY" details. i gotta know. i promise not to ask 50 million questions but i'm freakin so CURIOUS and hafta know these things. um, pretty please?!

oh & congrats on the 375th post!! very KEWL ; )

Desmond Jones said...

Well, see, I've always figured that, if God went to all the trouble of putting hair on my body (or Molly's!), well, then far be it from me to put so much effort into thwarting His plan. . .

And GO SPARTANS, indeed!

Pluff said...

TMI words words words... wait a minute!! LAST WEEK!!!

I'm sorry all else is lost. SPILL IT!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Looks like bunches of us suck at poker... game?

LOL HTMI!

Kiki said...

Great answers! I wanna hear more about your bonus!!

Happy TMI!

(I hope your daughter's nose is okay)

Ashly Star said...

I agree on 1. No one likes hair in their teeth, lol. I'm really good at poker but I stop caring once I start drinking and feeling good, haha. Awesome answers! Happy TMI!

Oh and you're not the worst mom ever for that. Accidents happen. I'm sure she won't be talking about it in therapy one day. =) At least you didn't intentionally do it. My mom intentionally threw a pizza pan at me once. And a muffin pan. And.. well, anyway. Have a great day!

A. Secret said...

I'm sorry I know this is not funny (about the pan) but it's like I can SEE you doing it and it cracks me up (especially as there is no blood)!!! Remind me never to sneak up on you.

Oh, and one other thing....
SPILL. THE. STORY. NOW!!!!!! please
XX

Lady in red said...

you are so not a bad mom, as has been said accidents happen.

and stop teasing spill the beans you know you want to

LiR

for a different kind of girl said...

Ha! Apparently your public has spoken! You've got your next blog post to write!

Biscuit said...

My husband said "All the guys in the locker room will rag on me if I manscape." To which I replied "Not if you tell them that you're getting head a whole lot more than they are because of it."

Rae said...

I LOVE that painting! Jack Vettriano is a sexy mofo.

I want that in my bordello-bedroom that I one day intend to have. :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy tmi tuesday.

Hoochie Mama said...

Poor baby girl!!!

Happy TMI!!!

Shibari said...

ohh the wall kissing thingie.. YUMMY

MsBehavn said...

The up-against-the-wall thing coupled with a good firm grip of hair (on my head, of course lol) will guarantee a pavlovian-type response from me every time!

Happy TMI Bunny
xo

Felicity said...

Hey girl! Glad the liaison was good. Poor little girl but i'm sure she'll be fine. Not the worst mom ever. If you want me to torture myself, i can tell u all about all the ways *I'M* a bad parent.
i prefer no stubble but am too lazy to shave so it's the wax for me!...on a guy? whatever.

Anonymous said...

I'm with motor city monk....can't keep all the details for yourself Bunny. That ain't nice....

Smackin' ya kid in the face with a pan...geeez :p

Weekends Off said...

You are gonna spill aren't ya? I wanna hear about the tall blonde!! LOL


spill! spill! spill!

Oh, and please don't be too hard on yourself about the accident, you would only have been a bad mom if you had aimed! I hope she didn't get a bruise, I can only imagine that making you feel worse! HUGS- I once shut my son's hand in the car door, I can totally sympathize.