Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Guilt, or lack thereof

I thought I would feel guilty. I thought I would be ashamed. After all, I made a vow. But I don't feel guilty. I knew it was wrong, but it felt good so I went ahead anyway. That's the usual recipe for guilt (and disaster). But I can't find the guilt. It's just not here. And I know that that's a bad, bad thing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what did you do ???
Or do we want to know???

My guess is, it is connected with a lack of sex from your hubby ...

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Anonymous said...

I think I know what you mean.

Anonymous said...

its hard to imagine not feelin guilty being a ad thing.
hmmmmmmm
i dunno whatcha did but im thinking:
doing it and regretting it is better than not doing it and not knowing, so doing it and not regretting it hell being goo with it hasta be good.

confusious

LisaPizza said...

OK, you are leaving us hanging? What do you feel so guilty about? Or is this just a vent, or a pem or existential angst?

Organized Noise said...

First time through, and this post has me hooked. I'll be back when I have more time to read more.