Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, June 4, 2007

Missing Him

Your kisses on my neck
Your breath in my ear
I miss you

Caressing my breasts
Teasing my nipples
I miss you

Your hands in my hair
Your tongue in my mouth
I miss you

Making love to me
Collapsing onto me when you're spent
I miss you

Sharing your heart with me
Confessing your love to me
I miss you

Holding me
Assuring me that everything will be alright
I miss you

Falling asleep in my arms
Secure in our love
I miss you

You are right here next to me
But so far away
I miss you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bunny thats is truly beautiful.

Dee said...

That's an amazing poem. I am quite humbled, just reading it.

xx Dee