Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

TMI Tuesday!


Thing have been a little too heavy around here. Time for something fun! It's TMI Tuesday:

1. If you were to face the Wizard of Oz, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart?
Courage, definitely. I think I am plenty smart enough (too much so, sometimes) and have plenty of heart. I have plenty of courage when it comes to standing up for others, but need a whole lot when it comes to protecting myself.

2. Have you ever gone to court for anything? What for?
It's how I earned my living, going to court representing clients in a wide variety of matters. Oh, you mean where I was a plaintiff or defendant? I was charged with minor in possession (alcohol) when I was 17 (it was a civil infraction then, not a misdemeanor, so I don't have a record).

3. What was the last thing you did that you previously told yourself you wouldn't do?
See my most recent post, Guilt, or Lack Thereof: Revisited below.

4. Did you ever have a summer fling while on vacation?
No. Amazing - something I haven't done!

5. Have you ever done anything sexual with someone who's name you never knew?
I've always gotten at least a first name. Wow- two things I haven't done! (And I have a first and last name of anyone who's hit a home run. What am I, some kind of slut? Wait, don't answer that . . . )

Bonus (as in optional): What is the best way to mend a broken heart?

Häagen-Dazs and a rebound fling.

And now, a little PSA:



You Are 16% Pure

You've been a very bad girl or boy...
And you probably enjoyed every minute of it.

15 comments:

Pandora said...

I think Im going to try the Haagen Daaz, and maybe a little fling :).
Happy TMI Tuesday!

Drew said...

I don't really like icecream so I don't think that would help me. I think we're on the same page with #1. Happy TMI!

db said...

It amazes me how many things Haagen Daaz can make better

Dial-Up Princess said...

Happy TMI...:)

Vixen said...

Good answers!

HappyTMI! :)

Anonymous said...

I am with you on #1 but on your last one I prefer Ben and Jerry's

nope said...

I love your PSA! LOL :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome answers Bunny! It's amazing what ice cream can do for a person. Aside from the obvious, lol. Happy Tuesday! :o)

Anonymous said...

Great answers, but I LOVE the PSA. Too cute.

Kitty said...

Love the PMS message!

ZigZagMan said...

Ice cream fixes almost as many things as duct tape!! Happy TMI! :)

Anonymous said...

I like that Bonus answer!!! and you knonw, we don't really have "to do everything"... ;-))
Happy Tuesday!

Edtime Stories said...

great list bunny...always fun to learn more.
;)

crse said...

16 percent? You ARE MY HERO

The Made Up Maiden said...

Damn, I miss Haagen Daz, they don't have it in Australia! :( It's definitely my fave brand of ice cream...it's funny how many people answered ice cream to that question though. :)

Awww...nice score on that purity test. I did it for fun and got 68%..confirmation that I should shake things up a bit. :p

Nice blog!