Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

*Giggle*


Real Life Adventures by Gary Wise and Lance Aldrich ©2007 GarLanCo

The Prison Life: Paris - a game!

The Landlord - Bill O'Reilly can take a flying leap; I think this is hilarious. Supposedly only child-free people find this funny, but I have a two-year-old just like Pearl and I laughed my butt off. I really don't think Pearl was harmed by doing this. She won't remember it (she's probably already forgotten) and her dad (Ferrell's writing partner) says she hasn't repeated any of the bad words since making the video. Kids echo like crazy at that age. It's no big.

Powdered alcohol - "Booze, now more portable than ever!"

I would SO win this contest.


On a more serious note, have you seen my meat? No, seriously, I lost my meat. Or rather, I misplaced it. I know I went to the basement and got some dead pig out to defrost for dinner. Only now I can't find it. I recall removing it from the freezer. I recall re-locking the freezer and putting the key up. But I don't see the meat anywhere. I looked in the basement, the microwave, the refrigerator, the upstairs freezer, the oven, kitchen counter, breakfast nook, dining room, living room, both bathrooms, and all the bedrooms. It's just gone. If you find a couple pounds of country-style pork ribs lying around, give me a shout, okay?

Postscript: My meat turned up! A couple hours after this post I found it under the table in the breakfast nook. Some little needle-like teeth marks in the package. Now where's that cat?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think I saw your pork! I was looking around for a sock that got "lost in the dryer" the other day and I saw it running away across the railroad tracks with a suspicious looking package of meat. I yelled, but they both gave me the finger and hopped a on a freight car never to be seen again.

Anonymous said...

I have three kids and thought the landlord was hilarious.