Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, November 5, 2007

You ever have one of those days when . . .

*you make all the wrong choices regarding your friends and your family?

*and those choices drive away your friends and family?

*you really want some chocolate?

*you really, really want a drink?

*you can't have chocolate & wine together because you'll get a horrible headache?

*you decide that the best way to resolve the chocolate/drink dilemma is to combine them? (check this out: Kahlua, Creme de cacao, vodka, Hershey's syrup, & skim milk - not bad at all; especially if you go light on the skim milk)

*you really want to grovel for forgiveness, but your self-esteem hasn't sunk quite that low yet?

*or you're not quite that drunk yet?

Repeat after me: "must not drunk dial . . . must not drunk dial . . . must not drunk dial . . . ohmmmmmmm"

I sincerely hope you all have NOT had a day like that.



But if you have, try to at least laugh at your own stupidity.

9 comments:

Vixen said...

Well... I have had days like that before. Blech.

(((you)))

That drinks sounds yummy btw :)

gretty said...

Until a couple of weeks ago I was having a life like that.

Chris said...

Oh I have had those days. I'm sorry you're having one. They suck.

crse said...

Oh sunshine. Im sorry. I do love a good drunk dial story though so keep us posted.

Sue said...

I haven't been able to recall a drunk dial that I've wanted back...but drunk emailing. That would be my personal specialty. Oy!

Yes, we've all had those days.

Loving Annie said...

Oh yeah, Ive had days without that - even without alcohol...

Hugs --

padme amidala said...

I know exactly what it feels like to have a day like that. I hope your feeling better now and things are looking up.
BIG HUGS
padme amidala

jedi4sweet said...

Someone say chocolate & drinks? ; ) Oh yummmmmmmm!!!

Thursday's only a couple days away; hope things are goin a bit better! ; )

jedi4sweet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.