Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Mute Monday - Party


Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.



Landing Party


Pajama Party



Bachelorette Party


After the Party


You Gotta Fight . . .

13 comments:

Kate said...

Love the Pity party! (and the landing party...but I am a geek...)Happy MM!

Zoely said...

i, too, love the pity party!
Happy MM!

G-Man said...

Oh Yeah!!
You gotta fight for your right to PARTY!!!!
Have a great week Bunny!
Galen..xoxoxox

The Silent Male said...

Great Compilation. I like the whole party post.

ArtfulSub said...

Really great original ideas. Got to check out more of that Bunny Artist person. Twisted trollish stuff indeed.

Happy Mute Monday!

Loving Annie said...

Good Monday morning Bunny !
Now all that puts a smile on my face - and makes me want to party !

searabbit said...

OMG! Did you see those other pics on Drunk photos? Ouch!!! I prefer not thinking about the headaches!!!
Great MM!

Weekends Off said...

Cute pics, I like the pity party one too.

Don't know if you tried to visit my blog this weekend or not, but if you did and couldn't access I wanted to let you know it's fixed and I changed the look back to something standard...

Aunty Belle said...

ha! VERY inventive...I flirted with "political parties" as a means of avoiding the obvious--but this is the BEST. Kudos to you!

Vixen said...

I LOVE your pics. I had a hard time deciding what direction to go in with the theme this week. I almost did "Slumber Party" (the naughty kind, lol).

Anyways. Happy Monday :)

Violetta said...

You won't believe how much we can drink in Russia.

Look here:
http://englishrussia.com/?p=925#more-925

However, nice pictures in your blog!

( Pssst....I expected your blog is more bad....)

Cheers!

ATLLG said...

Excellent finishing clip!

Valyna said...

I LOVE the Beasties!!!

And that first art print is great! I really love that.