Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Mute Monday - Party


Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.



Landing Party


Pajama Party



Bachelorette Party


After the Party


You Gotta Fight . . .

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Pity party! (and the landing party...but I am a geek...)Happy MM!

Zoely said...

i, too, love the pity party!
Happy MM!

G-Man said...

Oh Yeah!!
You gotta fight for your right to PARTY!!!!
Have a great week Bunny!
Galen..xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Great Compilation. I like the whole party post.

h said...

Really great original ideas. Got to check out more of that Bunny Artist person. Twisted trollish stuff indeed.

Happy Mute Monday!

Constance said...

Good Monday morning Bunny !
Now all that puts a smile on my face - and makes me want to party !

Anonymous said...

OMG! Did you see those other pics on Drunk photos? Ouch!!! I prefer not thinking about the headaches!!!
Great MM!

Weekends Off said...

Cute pics, I like the pity party one too.

Don't know if you tried to visit my blog this weekend or not, but if you did and couldn't access I wanted to let you know it's fixed and I changed the look back to something standard...

Aunty Belle said...

ha! VERY inventive...I flirted with "political parties" as a means of avoiding the obvious--but this is the BEST. Kudos to you!

Vixen said...

I LOVE your pics. I had a hard time deciding what direction to go in with the theme this week. I almost did "Slumber Party" (the naughty kind, lol).

Anyways. Happy Monday :)

Anonymous said...

You won't believe how much we can drink in Russia.

Look here:
http://englishrussia.com/?p=925#more-925

However, nice pictures in your blog!

( Pssst....I expected your blog is more bad....)

Cheers!

ATLLG said...

Excellent finishing clip!

BirdMadGirl said...

I LOVE the Beasties!!!

And that first art print is great! I really love that.