Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Mute Monday - Emotion



In front of St. Pat's, looking down 5th Avenue toward the World Trade Center 9/11/2001


48th Street Firehouse, FDNY, 9/12/2001



U.S. Men's Hockey Team, Lake Placid Olympics

V-E Day NYC




V-J Day NYC

11 comments:

ArtfulSub said...

Wow. History in an emotional context. And some of the best photographs ever taken. Great stuff! I feel EXALTED!

Happy MM.

Weekends Off said...

I love the photos, the last one always makes me smile when I see it.

I read somewhere he didn't even know her and she slapped him after the kiss...but I don't know how true that is.

Kate said...

Very invocative...well done! Happy MM!

Slick said...

Great post...and great pictures! :)

Vixen said...

You chose some wonderful ones. The World Trade Center ones def evote emotion.....

Happy Monday :)

iamnot said...

Nice choices.
The sailor always gets the girl...or at least I used to.

Not that Type of Raven said...

Just lovely! Heh, I always get a kick out of the Sailor kissing the girl photo. Merry MM & Cheers!

she said...

i loved this historical trip down memory lane!
i cannot imagine what it must have been to be standing in the streets of new york on 9/11. just incredulous....not believing your eyes and then the despair of why and loss....nice job. makes me feel introspective.

Loving Annie said...

Very well done, Bunny. From tragedy to patriotism to pleasure !

A. Secret said...

That last picture has always been one of my very favorites! Romantic and lusty at the same time. Thanks!
XX

searabbit said...

Really like the V-Day pics!!!
Great MM!