Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

TMI Tuesday

It's TMI Tuesday! Click the "I kiss and tell" icon to come play with us!!


1. Would you stay in a relationship with an physically unfaithful partner?

It depends. If the outside relationship is over and I believe that my partner would not cheat again, maybe. If my partner is unrepentant and likely to keep cheating, he's gone.

2. Would you stay in a relationship with an emotionally unfaithful partner?

I am in a relationship with an emotionally unfaithful partner, but it won't last.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how important is the recognition of birthdays to you (your's, a friend's, a partner's)?

10 - Very, very important. In my family birthdays have always been a big deal, so I make a big deal about others' birthdays and expect the same in return. Spousehole used to go all out for my birthdays, but stopped after a few years and now rarely even gets me a gift or a card.

4. When you have a "toe-curling" orgasm, do your does curl up, or down?

Down :-)

5. Every one has a pet peeve, tell me one of yours.

Smoking. Can't stand it, can't stand being around people who reek of stale smoke. Yuck, yuck, yuck!

Edit: Another pet peeve is people who despite constant crowing about males' superior spatial skills AND despite having a diaper genie in constant use in their home for 7 years AND despite there being perfectly clear directions on the bloody label, cannot replace the diaper genie bag refill properly. O.M.G. Just look at it - it clearly won't work properly the way you put it in, will it? It's not M.F. rocket science!

Bonus (as in optional):Name someone famous who you have no sexual interest in but would have sex with just to brag about it?
George W. Bush, just to prove he's a total slimeball who doesn't live the values he preaches.

18 comments:

Sailor said...

Your celebrity choice cracked me up- don't know of many who could do it, even for that reason.

Zoely said...

LMAO at that last answer...THAT individual i would only do for a LARGE sum of money.

Bella Dreamer said...

Great answers!

Your famous person choice for the bonus cracked me up, great pick and for a very amusing reason.

Happy TMIT!! :) :)

sandy shoes said...

GWB! whoa. Now that's moxie. Good one Bunny.

dareuu said...

smoking isn't a pet peeve of mine. it is a repulsion. i hate the fact that the only place people can smoke these days is outside. i can't even walk outside the building in which i work to get fresh air, because as soon as you walk outside, you are assaulted with a cloud of cigarette smoke.

and i'll make you a deal. if you can find a way to gwb, i'll take his wife for the same reason. i'd say one of his daughters but we've already seen that they aren't little angels.

ATLLG said...

Gee and I was going to say LB but then thought na I'll do the twins and then put it on You Tube. The twins would stay on YT longer than her anyway. And I'm not sure in the end I could actually do the deed.

Sometimes I feel sorry for the estimated 20% of Americans that still smoke but when I look out my car window I change my mind because they are pretty much the 98% litter bug at EVERY DAMN red light!

Vixen said...

Smoking...eww.....

happyTMI!

Pluff said...

Happy TMI!!

We were so lazy with the genie we gave up on it. Though.. the diaper sausage cracked me up every time!

Gina said...

GW??? GW?? Ewww that is worse then Will Farrel lol At least with Will I can get a laugh or two..with GW he..well..illlll lolol Great Answers!!! Happy TMI!

Wirthy said...

I am so glad that I don't know what a diaper genie is.

Anonymous said...

Get in touch with the Dems and they'll set it up where you accidentally bump into George...proposition him then put the video on YouTube. ;)

I'd like to see the slimeball take a fall myself!

Polt said...

I am very very surprised you know which was your toes curl...I frequently forget i even have feet while having a toe-curling orgasm! :)

HUGS...

Trueself said...

Love the bonus answer. You had me howling with laughter, and I haven't been laughing too much lately.

Kiki said...

EW. I'd have to be REALLY drunk or get paid an incredible amount of money (think national deficit) before I'd do Georgie boy. I can see how you'd be peeved by smoking, I used to smoke and now the smell drives me nuts.

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Great answers! And I'm with you on the smoking thing...especially when I have my allergic rhinitis...

Happy TT!

Big Kahuna said...

I must be in the minority about your celebrity choice. Never have understood the hatred(Babushka feels the same way you do)

Kittie Kate said...

Bunny - LOL at George W Bush! He doesn't live the values he preaches. I don't think he quit drinking. Once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic. He sipped, he didn't guzzle. ;)

Anonymous said...

I find your response to the first question interesting considering...

There is no reason or amount of money that would ever compel me to sleep with GWB. Eeew. Just eeew.