Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jerry O'Connell spoof of Tom Cruise Scientology Video - HILARIOUS



If you haven't seen the original Cruise vid, check it out.

3 comments:

George said...

That was good Bunny ... hahahahahaha ... clap my hands ... I've been all over Canada and much of the, um, United States ... and I met with people who are cold. Not inside ... outside, in the winter ... hahahahahahah

terry said...

awesome...! thank you for posting it.

Charlie said...

heheh!!!