Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Smut Meme

Both Bittersweet Me and Zoely tagged me for the Smut Meme! Here's the deal-ee-o: You must title your post "The Smut Meme," you must link to Smut Meme author Isabelle Snow, and you must tag 2 people, and link to them as well. Oh, and you must post these rules at the beginning.

Here we go!

1. Chocolate or Whipped Cream

Chocolate, no question. Whipped cream goes sour quickly on a warm body. Yuck.

2. Leather or PVC

Definitely leather. The smell, the feel - nothing beats leather (with a little lace thrown in for fun). Leather jackets, leather chaps, leather cuffs, leather boots, leather straps, leather whips - bring it on!!

3. Outdoor Sex or Indoor Sex

Indoor. I've done outdoor, but I prefer an environment where I can control the temperature and humidity and number of insects (preferably NONE). Insects and sex do not mix.

4. In the Jacuzzi or In Bed?

I like both, but the bed is much, much more versatile

5. Bad Sex or No Sex

Bad. I've done no sex for far too long.

6. Dominate or Be Dominated

I can play either way, but lately I want very much to be dominated. To be someone else's toy, to follow his directions, or just lay back and let him play with his toy. (Dominated, but not humiliated. There's a distinct line and I do not want to cross it.)

7. Thigh highs or Bodystocking

Thigh highs, no question. I would look ridiculous in a bodystocking. Those look amazing on tall, very thin women. I am neither.

8. Fast or Slow

Each has it's place, so it is difficult to choose. I'd like one, then the other, then back to the first . . .

9. Rough or Gentle

Rough, no question, especially with my nipples. I'm getting kind of turned on just thinking about that. Though after a rough romp, some gentle lovemaking is kind of nice too.

10. Bite or Suck

Um, yes? Sucking mostly, with a few nips here and there.

11. Role play or Reality

Reality, usually. I often feel silly trying to do role play. But it depends on the partner.

12. Dirty Talking or Dirty Talking To

Is this really an either/or? One invariably leads to the other.

13. Edible panties or No Panties

No panties. Edible undies are just weird.

14. Spanking paddle or Bare-handed

Bare-handed. The sting of skin on skin is much more pleasurable to me. And more personal. Also I bruise easily :-)

15. Landing Strip or Kojak

I go back and forth on this one. Right now, landing strip. But Kojak is nice too. Either way requires regular maintenance and I'm feeling lazy lately. Besides, who's going to see right now?

16. Multiple Sessions or One Good Fuck

Multiple, if we've got the time and he's got the staying/rebounding power. But one good fuck is pretty damn wonderful as well.

17. Moaning or Screaming

I'm mainly a moaner, but that can escalate to screaming on occasion.

18. Older Men or Young Men

Each have their benefits, but if I have to choose I guess I would go with maturity and experience.

19. Threeway or No Way

Threeway - YES! MFM/MMF. Still figuring out if I want to try FFM/FMF. Sometimes I don't like to share.

20. Swing or No Swinging

I would rather have one consistently wonderful lover, so no swinging. As noted above, I'm not always very good at sharing my toys.

Or did you mean this?











Or this?












That type of swinging I might try.


Ah, now. Who to tag?

I tag Rae and Polt, but I invite anyone who wants to play to do so on your blog or in the comments!!

8 comments:

Bittersweet said...

now .. that first picture of swinging .. THAT looks like a great deal of fun.

thanks for playing along x

Work4Fit said...

was here and catching up on your posts! i loved your tmi q&a, btw! : ) and these here answers & pics too! (yummy fun fun!)
okay so now i'm in the mood to have my hubby attack me- oh wait. i'm ALWAYS in that mood though ; )
happy wednesday 2 u!! ; )

lime said...

i answered this over at keyser's.

now grab your style guide and let's go police the blogosphere.

also read down through some other posts. the wedding dance was hilarious. as for potty training, my girl was almost 4 before she was trained and she had no developmental issues. it all comes down to the individual child and his/her personality and when they are ready and desiring to control themselves. hand to god, when i asked in exasperation why mine wouldn't use the potty she told me, 'i don't want you to control me.' i kid you not.

Constance said...

2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 20, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 and 20.... Definitely agree with you, Bunny !

Polt said...

I played along sweetie. Thanks for the tag.

HUGS...

George said...

16 - multiple sessions or one good fuck? Why not multiple good fucks?

Vixen said...

I love this meme.

No matter what definition you use for swinging, both seem fun and I'm game! ;)

Anonymous said...

Very nice answers, and HNT pics, and yes I meant swinging as in swingers, not sex swings. :)