Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

TMI Tuesday!

It's TMI Tuesday! Click the "I kiss and tell" icon to come play with us!!


1) Do you have/ever had any dating or sex superstitions? (Wear 'lucky jeans' on first date, always light a vanilla candle, etc.) If so, what are they?

No, nothing


2) If you were stranded on the old deserted island, and a genie appeared who could only grant you one wish -- to bring one of the following people to join you, who would it be?

- your spouse/significant other
- an unrequited love or some person you've had a crush on
- an old/past love
- your best friend

An old love with whom I had amazing sex, K

3) Tell us "weather or not" you're in the mood -- how does rain, snow, sleet, scorching heat, sweltering humidity etc. affect your libido.

Humidity and rain don't do much for me. The rest of the time I am as horny as ever!

4) Are you a crying drunk, an angry drunk, a 'I'm drunk, let's screw' sort of a drinker? (And, if you do not drink -- which one of those things is the reason?)

Yes to all of the above, depending on who I am with and my mood to begin with. That's why I try to not get drunk very often.

5) Who turns you on the most & why:

the activist
the author
the care-giver/healer (nurse, doctor, masseuse, herbalist, chiropractor etc.)
the comedian
the educator (professor, teacher, mentor etc.)
the model
the musician
the politician
the scientist

Educators, authors, scientists - probably because they tend to be cerebral and I like a thinking lover.

Bonus (as in optional): Looking back, what's the one thing you've done which was supposed to be erotic, but didn't quite work out?

A mud bath for two at a spa. Just not that sexy, really, at least not at that time with that person (Spousehole).

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eiiw, a mud bath? I don't even think they sound relaxing tho, so what do I know? lol

So, if I give you a drink to celebrate TMI... what are the odds you'll do me? :p

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on #2 and #5. I'm not sure on the mud bath either.

Anonymous said...

Yup, "nothing" esp wearing it, is a good way to get lucky ;)

Happy TMI!

h said...

Happy TMI. Good answers. Maybe couples shouldn't PLAN "erotic encounters" like spa trips. Just let things happen.

Renee said...

No lucky underwear or anything? Really? ;)

I couldn't even get H near a mud bath - let alone a spa. I guess we're not missing much.

Renee

Polt said...

Mudbath..ewww....you'd be getting mud into places it ain't never meant to go. :)

HUGS>..

Ronald Burgundy said...

I agree 100% about the mud. Something I can do clearing out the bushes in the back yard (getting caked in mud) has no intrinsic erotic value.

Ron

Anonymous said...

Mud bath??? Hmm... It sounds quite sexy...;-))
Happy TMI!

Desmond Jones said...

Molly and I took a ginseng candle on our 25th-anni 'second honeymoon', and that scent just has wonderfully erotic associations for us now. Alas, we haven't been able to find another one since. . .

I don't get drunk very often, but if/when I do, I'm more like a happy/silly/jolly drunk. Molly actually got drunk once this year (I can count the number of times that's happened on one hand. . .), and by golly, this time, at least, she was a 'I'm drunk, let's screw' drunk. So I relentlessly pushed glasses of wine on her after that, all to no avail. . . *sigh*

Naughty Girl said...

When I'm not being freaked out by huge thunder booms, I love waking up to a storm, taking that energy, and kicking up my own storm with a lover!

Constance said...

Eeew, I can't imagine a mud bath being sexy with anyone - until you'd washed it all off, and then.... :)

Big Kahuna said...

Mud Bath - That does sound relaxing if not erotic

Rae said...

Oh dear, I'm just imagining how not well a mud bath could go. It's not good imagery...

I'm with you on the humidity--it's just not sexy when you're sweating that much before the sex...however any of the rest I love! Rain especially...and the heat reminds me of the song "Put Your Lights On" by Everlast...I fully recommend it as a sexy, sexy song.

Anonymous said...

Great answers. I know what you mean on 5. =D Happy TMI Bunny!

Vixen said...

Hmm...on the bonus...I can see that.

HappyTMI ;)

Jenn O'Neil said...

I've meaning to tell you for weeks that I absolutely love your use of the term spousehole...it's perfect.

Xev said...

Mud bath doesn't sound all that appealing to me. Looks like it could be loads of fun but looks can be deceiving.

Must have been hell getting it out of all the nooks and crannies.

Great answers, yet again.
Happy very belated TMI!!

Spousehole... *snickers*