Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Especially in Michigan

This video made by You Tuber BruzinhaK features my homeboy Anthony Kiedis (his dad, Blackie Dammet, lives about a mile from me and his mom lives about 15 miles away). I love how they sneak little Michigan things in - from the obvious like lions and tigers to White Cloud and Huckleberry. I also love Anthony's reason for staying sober, as he relates in his autobiography: because his dog has never seen him high and he doesn't want to disappoint the dog. Whatever works for you, dude.

1 comment:

h said...

I think the dog reason is pretty solid.