Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Best.First.Dance.EVER

This cracks me up. I'm exhausted by the end! Skip to 1:35, when the fun really begins.




Wedding Party - video powered by Metacafe



Want to see something SCARY? Click here - Tom Cruise on Scientology Note to Katie Holmes: Take that beautiful little girl of yours and RUN. Hide wherever you have to, heck, come to MY house. Note to Nicole Kidman: Take those beautiful children of yours and keep them away from this nutjob.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Pardon my french...but Tom Cruise is a fucking idiot!! :) And to think, I used to be all ga-ga over him at one point! ACK!!

That dance is great isn't it? Wish I had thought of doing something like that at my own wedding.....many moons ago!! lol

George said...

Cruise is brain dead and Katie is hot.

That dance is great ... smiling all the way through it. Thanks

sandy shoes said...

Tom Cruise is crazier than a shithouse rat.

Anonymous said...

My wedding certainly was NOT that fun!!! Awesome video!!

Polt said...

methinks the newlyweds are gonna have a long happy fun filled marriage. he moves pretty smooth for a big guy, and it's amazing what moves she's got in that wedding dress! :)

HUGS...

The Creeper said...

Cruise has always been both a dumbass and a bad actor. He's ruined every movie he's ever been in.

Now, for the fun part of my response...that wedding dance is great! It's the second one I've seen where instead of the romantic song, they bride and groom get out and bust a move or 20. It's great. How fun!

Val said...

The wedding video is great -- the groom is a REALLY GOOD dancer!

But I personally have HATED TOM CRUISE for years -- sure, he's cute, but he was such an arrogant little prick, even way back when...