Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Friday, January 11, 2008

My latest favorite video

There are other videos for Buckcherry's Sorry, but this one is my favorite. Josh Todd looks amazing in this one. I think the woman in the video is his real-life wife, Mitzi Martin.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Buckcherry fan huh? Know who Keith Nelson is? Come visit my site and look at My Sister on the blod roll interesting stuff there he and my baby sis have an interesting relationship.

The Creeper said...

Love that song. Well, love Buckcherry in general.