Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Unconscious Mutterings


  1. Groceries :: need some

  2. Deodorant :: need that too

  3. Psychic ::Friends Network

  4. Cherries ::Jubilee!

  5. Spooky ::haunted house

  6. Yogurt :: sauce

  7. Kitchen :: hot

  8. Nothing personal :: LIAR

  9. Be nice :: to your sister/brother! (Yelled around here a lot)

  10. Delivery :: pizza
To blog is a self-invasion of privacy

5 comments:

Clara said...

#9 - Yeah, I heard that a lot growing up, too. I wasn't always nice to my sister then, but we're best friends now.

Brian Gardes said...

#9 is like a mantra around here. It gets said over and over and over. Hopefully one day it will sink in!

Ashly Star said...

I think #9 is said a lot in a house with kiddos. I know I heard it a lot growing up. Now, I say it from time to time to my two youngest siblings. Eek! Lol.

Mmm pizza.

G-Man said...

Sexy...Bunny
Pensive...Bunny
Turmoil...Bunny
Beautiful...Bunny

nudeman40 said...

I like #9 also but ity would be nice "In bed"