Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Unconscious Mutterings

Unconscious Mutterings - come play with us!

  1. Month to month :: Lease

  2. Adjusted :: Nudged

  3. Prank :: Call

  4. Mop :: Head

  5. Clarity :: Moment of

  6. Parenting ::Magazine

  7. Glenn :: Close

  8. Fingerprint :: Identification

  9. Pineapple :: Express

  10. Attorney :: Divorce




To blog is a self-invasion of privacy

6 comments:

sandy shoes said...

Pineapple.... express?

I don't get it, but I feel like I should.

sandy shoes said...

Oh, is it a SpongeBob thing?

Sailor said...

And I'm not exactly sure *why*, but that seems to flow perfectly- so I've heard the reference before.

Should I be afraid of what's in my mind yet?

Brian Gardes said...

Divorce : Attorney? I know you have a law degree. Is that what you were? Or is that just wishful thinking?

Blue said...

Pineapple Express is the name of a new movie, sandy.

sandy shoes said...

D'oh! :)