Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

TMI Tuesday



1. What is your favorite song to have sex to?

For making love:
Chopin's Prelude in E Minor (Op. 28, No. 4) or Ravel's Bolero or Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata or My Immortal by Evanescence:

For hot, rough and wild sex:
NIN's Closer
AC/DC's You Shook Me
Buckcherry's Lit Up and Crazy Bitch
Deftones' Be Quiet and Drive

2. What is your vision of hell?

To be surrounded by small children fighting and crying "MommyMommyMommyMommyMommy" and whining - that would definitely be Hell.

3. In the film made of your life, who will play you?

Rosie O'Donnell, probably. Ugh.

4. What is the one thing you most urgently need to tell your mom?

To make Dad take his stupid medicine!

5. What will be carved onto your tombstone?

Of course, if I end up with a tombstone, I will be haunting somebody's ass - I have been very clear with anyone and everyone who could ever possibly be considered my next-of-kin that I want to be "crispy crittered" (cremated) and my ashes used as fertilizer in a flower bed, preferably roses. The only way I would consent to be buried is if it can be done without embalming, in a biodegradable box with no cement vault or anything, just straight into the ground. I would also prefer that there be some provision for that land to be returned to productive use within 100 -150 years, so that my rotting carcass is not just taking up space on this earth for no reason whatsoever. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust and all that dirt.

And the bonus: What is your drag name (which would be, first name: the name of your first pet; last name: the name of the street you grew up on)?

Lady Park Avenue

15 comments:

TAG said...

Anybody who can "have sex" while just one song plays, needs a better lover. OMG, one song long?

Guys need to learn how to take their time and do things right. Half hour minimum at least is required. Forty-five minutes is better. An hour or more and you might be getting things closer to right.

That's just my 2 cents worth anyway.

TAG

Anonymous said...

Daaang, you got a nice song selection for the rough and dirty sexual stuff!

Ashly Star said...

Chopin, Ravel and Beethoven are all beautiful. I couldn't deal with My Immortal though. That song makes me get teary eyed or at the least feel horribly sad any time I hear it. That's a mood kill definitely, lol.

All of your rough sex songs are badass. =D I love NIN and Deftones.

Happy TMI Bunny!

Pepper said...

I lived on Park Avenue too! Were we neighbors?

Desmond Jones said...

Oooh, good lovemaking stuff; much as I love classical music, can you believe it's never occurred to me to make love to it? Excellent choices, one and all. I recall reading somewhere that 'Bolero' is the perfect 'lovemaking song' (in at least one writer's opinion). And 'Moonlight' is just sublimely beautiful. I'll have to check out the Chopin. . .

We like mellow acoustic guitar music, especially Earl Klugh and Laurence Juber. . .

- Sandy Lawn

Trueself said...

Hmm, my drag name would be:

Trixie Pine

Hmm. . .

Desmond Jones said...

Oh, and hey - I've been told the lead role in the movie about my life would be played by John Goodman. . .

Polt said...

Closer is SUCH an awesome choice, i can't believe I didn't think of it!

And your drag name is hiLARious!

HUGS>...

Biscuit said...

Ohhh, classical makes my skin crawl. I'm so terribly unsophisticated. That would just kill it for me. I don't typically "make love" anyway. I'm all about the hard, rough stuff.

Brian Gardes said...

I guess I would be Marmalade Upper. sounds more like a designer drug than a designer drag.

I once had a VERY passionate afternoon to the Pure Moods CD (as seen on tv).

Emmy prefers music by HIM for rockin the headboard.

ATLLG said...

Great songs and the tombstones ROCK!

exile said...

hmmmm... i'm not the "music to have sex to" kind of person

but then again, when you make your own... hehehe

Project Christopher said...

what a hoot~! love the answers. Didn't you love playing with the "create a tombstone"?

Sandman said...

NIN all the way baby! Closer is such an erotic song. Really ramps up one's urge to merge.

Sandman said...

But Mars, The Bringer of War from "The Planets" would be a good classical piece for me to have sex to.