Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Stolen meme - Fill in the Blank

I stole this from Cece at Lovin' Laughin'& Livin'

1) When I was a kid I wanted to be a lawyer when I grew up. (Lesson: be careful what you wish for . . .)

2) The last time I went to Chuck E. Cheese I was miserable because it was Chuck E. Cheese - DUH!.

3) When I have a few extra bucks I like to spend it on a mani/pedi.

4) The first 3 things I’m going to do if I win the Lottery is upgrade my living accomodations, create trusts for my kids, & buy a new hybrid vehicle.

5) What I look forward to most in the Fall is getting settled in our new home!

To blog is a self-invasion of privacy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey uh...Bunny? I need a good lawyer when I take my ex back to court.

You in? Oh, and I get a discount too, right?

h said...

1) How old were you when you announced that you wanted to be a lawyer?

2) Do you have a mysterious mark on your forehead like Damien?