Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Mute Monday - Zip


Click on each picture for info on its origin!














To blog is a self-invasion of privacy

12 comments:

Anonymous Boxer said...

This just shows how much of our lives are buttoned/zippered up. Very cool photos. Happy MM.

The Java Junkie said...

Very cool indeed! Love it! Happy MM!

Kate said...

I particularly like the last one...Happy MM!

Trueself said...

I have to say that the spine one totally creeped me out. Otherwise, very cool MM!

The Troll said...

Really cool and creative pics. That website stole my theme! Happy Mute Monday!

moi said...

I love the spine zipper. Creepy, but also cool at the same time. Happy Mute Monday!

Paul B said...

So is the 6th one down real...as in not photoshopped? I can't believe that would be comfortable...I know I hate it when my bits get caught in a zipper!

garbonzo said...

I love your contribution to the set. Did we ever find out what the video was that inspired it?

Aunty Belle said...

oooh--the spine zip--wow.

Happy MM!

K9 said...

0wwwwwwwwwwwww! grrherhahahaha Happy MM!!

Slick said...

That picture of the zippered vagina is awful...

I mean, just the thought of ever getting my dick caught in a zipper again....

Vixen- Tits For Troops said...

OMG those are *awesome*! That vajayjay piercing with the zipper is amazing!