Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Mute Monday - Zip


Click on each picture for info on its origin!














To blog is a self-invasion of privacy

12 comments:

Jenny said...

This just shows how much of our lives are buttoned/zippered up. Very cool photos. Happy MM.

The Java Junkie said...

Very cool indeed! Love it! Happy MM!

Anonymous said...

I particularly like the last one...Happy MM!

Trueself said...

I have to say that the spine one totally creeped me out. Otherwise, very cool MM!

h said...

Really cool and creative pics. That website stole my theme! Happy Mute Monday!

moi said...

I love the spine zipper. Creepy, but also cool at the same time. Happy Mute Monday!

Pepper said...

So is the 6th one down real...as in not photoshopped? I can't believe that would be comfortable...I know I hate it when my bits get caught in a zipper!

Brian Gardes said...

I love your contribution to the set. Did we ever find out what the video was that inspired it?

Aunty Belle said...

oooh--the spine zip--wow.

Happy MM!

sparringK9 said...

0wwwwwwwwwwwww! grrherhahahaha Happy MM!!

Anonymous said...

That picture of the zippered vagina is awful...

I mean, just the thought of ever getting my dick caught in a zipper again....

Vixen- Tits For Troops said...

OMG those are *awesome*! That vajayjay piercing with the zipper is amazing!