Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Random Thoughts & TMI Tuesday

"Too Drunk To F***" is a fun song, but so not appropriate for the radio. I can't believe my local radio station plays it regularly. It's fun to listen to as an adult who has been through that stage in life (I think we called it "college"), but certainly not something one wants to encourage in the younger set.

I haven't watched too much of the Olympics. Not because I'm boycotting them or anything, I just have other things to do. I did watch some of the track events and bits of replays of the swimming and gymnastics. I'm just not into it this time around and my kids don't really appreciate it yet either. Instead we overdose on Nickelodeon shows. I think I know every episode of Drake and Josh and iCarly by heart.

I'm very glad for Michael Phelps' eight gold medals, but I really hope he spends some of that endorsement cash coming his way on getting his mouth fixed. His upper jaw looks too small for the rest of his face - it'll take some serious work to get that fixed, but it is do-able. I don't get the impression he's terribly bright, so he'll have to skate by on his medals and his looks in life. That makes the teeth thing very important.

My son is wearing a sundress as a shirt right now. Is it wrong that I think he looks kind of cute in it? I think I will draw the line at wearing it to the park though.

Is it just me, or does Gary Glitter's "Do You Want to Touch Me?" seem incredibly creepy since his conviction for child molestation? I like the song, but I'll stick to the Joan Jett version from here on out.



1. Are you truly politically correct? Be honest.

Probably not. We all have our little prejudices and hang-ups.

2. Will you ever streak in public during rush hour?

Nope. Perhaps when I was young, thin, and drunk quite often I would have, but not now.

3. Would you ever do something sexual in public (more than 20 people around)?

BTDT

4. Do you ever not have good table manners?

Probably when eating ribs or something like that. But otherwise I try to demonstrate good manners at all times. I want to set a good example for my children. I HATE when people chew with their mouths open, pick their teeth at the table, etc. It's not so much about knowing which fork to use (note: if a table is properly set, you start at the outside and work in as each course is served) as it is about making the meal a pleasant experience for all involved.

5. Do you ever fantasize about a public sexual act? Describe.

I love the idea of wearing a short skirt with no panties to a bar/nightclub and having a man reach under and manually bring me to orgasm with strangers standing all around. In this fantasy most of the crowd is oblivious but a few men realize what is happening and watch with unabashed lust.

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever gone through a true sexual fantasy? Describe.

I've done the two guys at the same time thing a couple times. Hasn't yet lived up to the fantasy, but I'm willing to keep trying!!


To blog is a self-invasion of privacy

11 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

One of the few things I'm looking forward to about the start of school is the fact that I can have a reprieve on the whole Nickelodeon and Disney Channel show line up! Sadly, I'll go to work during the day and shelve books based on the shows, which kind of makes me sad!

Desmond Jones said...

We haven't watched much of the Olympics, either, which is a little odd, because in years past, I've been a compleat Olympics junkie. Our TV was fritzed for awhile, which had something to do with it, but we got that fixed. Oddly, we had family visiting us from out-of-state over the weekend, and when we proposed a few possible 'outings', they said, "Can we just watch the Olympics?" So that's what we did. Phelps' .01s win in the 100 Fly was just absolutely riveting. I didn't really believe he'd actually won until I saw the photos (SI.com). . .

I was at our mutual alma mater in the spring of '74 when the streaking craze hit. It started out pretty tame - some guy dashed from the bushes to his buddy's waiting car, maybe 50 feet away. But before the night was out, there were hundreds of people running all over campus naked. After a while, people were just sort of milling around aimlessly, since, heck, we're all naked, who are we shocking here? And for the next couple months, you couldn't eat a meal in the cafeteria without somebody streaking thru. . . We'd give style points for colorful socks, or especially impressive, uh, 'endowments'; covering the face was a
definite 'negative'.

Molly and I have never done anything terribly sexual in public. Altho, beginning with our honeymoon, we've made a bit of a game of groping each other in the car, with greater or lesser degrees of actual 'exposure'. Sometimes to the enjoyment of passing truckers. . .

Yeef; sorry for the novel. . .

Brian Gardes said...

I second the thoughts of Different Girl. Can't wait for the school year to get back in swing if for no other reason to not have to keep hearing about living under "a pineapple in the sea" and having "the best of both worlds."

The Oylmpics have been exciting, but we haven't seen much. Emmy doesn't like volleyball, and since NBC has chosen to show it in prime time every night (something about thin girls in bikinis?) it has really slowed things up for me. At least I found a site where I can see all the sports. Can't wait for Taekwon Do.

BTW-I'd watch you in the bar ;)

Bob said...

Yeah, it is hard to believe they play Too Drunk to F***! on the radio. Wonder that the FCC doesn't jump down their asses. I've never been too drunk to F but been too drunk to get off a number of times . . . like the Ever Ready bunny I keep going and going and going.....

Loved your bar fantasy. . . that would be way fun and over the top.

Anonymous said...

As the saying goes, practice makes perfect. :) Happy TMI

Deech said...

I would probably be one of those guys lusting....

Polt said...

I've seen quite a few drake&josh episodes myself..not cause I have kids around, but because that Drake is such a cute lil guy...and a redhead to boot.

And even though I'd not really be intersted, I'd watch you at the bar too, just for the uniqueness of it all. :)

HUGS...

Eddie D. said...

I've done the skirt thing, and its magic. Leads to a very nice night, too.

Vixen said...

My son is wearing a sundress as a shirt right now. Is it wrong that I think he looks kind of cute in it? I think I will draw the line at wearing it to the park though.

.....welcome to my life. LMAO

Roaming With A Hungry Heart said...

Sweet fantasy.
I'm always a sucker for doing anything outside, especially near bodies of water, example: the beach. Have yet to be able to make this happen yet though.

SM said...

Dang, I should have participated in this one. It's great this week! LOVE your #5 fantasy! G and I will have to try that! And I've certainly lived out a few of mine recently!