Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm a Calvin?

Found this at As Seen from Up Here, the blog of my favorite very tall Chicagoan!

Your result for The Calvin Or Hobbes Test...

Mostly Calvin


You are 70% Calvin and 30% Hobbes


Your inner Calvin often prevails, but, as in the image below, you have a significant Hobbesian component. I'm going to try to stretch the visual metaphor here: you have a good head on your shoulders, but when you don't use it, your crazy body gets you in trouble? Does that work? Odds are you're impulsive and imaginative, but it's possible you've collected just enough wisdom to hold your most anti-social urges in check. Most of the time. It's a precarious balance, like a boy on one foot with a tiger head.

Take The Calvin Or Hobbes Test at HelloQuizzy



To blog is a self-invasion of privacy

3 comments:

Desmond Jones said...

40/60

FWIW. . .

Tom Allen said...

You are 30% Calvin and 70% Hobbes

Wow, huh?

You've got elements of both Calvin and Hobbes, but over all, your sensible side wins out over your wild streak, and you tend toward the tiger. As the picture below indicates, the head is the first place that people usually turn to the darkside (i.e. Calvin): symptoms include irresponsible behavior and crazy ideas. You're liable to both. But beneath that you have a heart, a sensitive side, and this more often than not carries the day.

SheenV said...

We're just about complete opposites, I'm 10% Calvin, 90% Hobbes. Very interesting...