Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Unconscious Mutterings


Unconscious Mutterings - come play with us!

  1. Cry :: the Beloved Country

  2. Stretch :: waistband

  3. Efficient :: not me!

  4. Brunch :: Mimosas

  5. Afro :: I haz one this summer

  6. Preheat :: oven

  7. Delicious :: Lindt truffles

  8. Global warming :: bad

  9. Actions :: speak louder than words

  10. Ride :: a cowboy!



To blog is a self-invasion of privacy

5 comments:

Polt said...

Ride a cowboy inDEED!

Perhaps, if you loaded up on mimosas before the drive to SoCarl, you might be able to make it? They're probably wear off faster than the valium, though, so I don't know...

HUGS...

Anonymous said...

Very nice ones! Love the responses to #1 and #10. Wish I'd thought of them.

A. Secret said...

What are these truffles of which you speak? Salivating now.
XX

Anonymous said...

Nobody knows the truffles I've seen :)

Heheh, great mutterings, you and I had the same kind of thinking for #10. Have a great week!

Alfro said...

oh,, Bunny.

I can't believe #5 didn't make you just think of me first.

now my heart is broken.