Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Mute Monday - West/Western (Michigan)


Click on each picture to learn more about West Michigan!



Volksparade Street Cleaners

To blog is a self-invasion of privacy

18 comments:

having my cake said...

Loving this interpretation. Such a beautiful place! Happy MM x

Kate said...

Great MM! Fabulous pics!

The Troll said...

Looks like a Summer/Winter/Fall/Spring Wonderland. Nice pics. Happy Mute Monday!

Anonymous Boxer said...

These are all Michigan? You mean it's not Detroit and a bunch of smoke stacks? I went on cross-country car trip many years ago and Michigan is/was a beautiful state. Great that you could illustrate it this way. Happy MM! I love the pastures.

moi said...

Very cool! I was just there for work and wished I'd had some time to just scout around. Looks like a lovely spot. Happy Mute Monday!

iamnot said...

Happy MM.

Slick said...

While it looks good (except for the hockey pic) I'm still totally in love with my Georgia ;)

Desmond Jones said...

Lots of fun, familiar stuff here, Bunny. Any Lake Michigan beach (heck, the Lake Huron ones, too, but that's not West Michigan, is it?) is fabulous; we usually go to PJ Hoffmaster just because it's (relatively) convenient. . .

My GF1 was from the Hart/Silver Lake area, so I'm familiar with those dune rides, too. . .

Raven said...

Is that a roller coaster?!!!! and do people actually voluntarly get on it!!!!! O_O

Very clever MM! :D

The Java Junkie said...

Great take on the theme - lovely place! Happy MM!

Edi said...

I like your pictures! That rollar coaster looks terrifying! Nice MM!

garbonzo said...

Happy MM.

Desmond Jones said...

And my kids go tubing at Pando Park at least once every winter. . .

Old Knudsen said...

Full of Dutch huh? no wonder you want to leave.

Aunty Belle said...

Marvelous! A varied er, Western?? state!

Happy MM!

ATLLG said...

Great post... I was like yeah I could do MI until we got to the snow.... It does melt right???

G-Man said...

Chamber of Commerce Bunny....

Us said...

Michigan Adventure! That coaster is awesome.

Go Griffins!!!!!!!!!

Ha. My name would be Molly Wisconsin. LMAO!

I do miss downstate some.