Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

TMI Tuesday!




1. When you orgasm, do you hold your breath?

I often find myself holding my breath right before (I don't even realize I'm doing it), then releasing the breath as I come/moan.


2. Have you ever had sex or played around with a celebrity?

Nope. Sammy Davis, Jr. flirted with me when I was 14, but he was older than sin and I didn't find it the slightest bit interesting.

3. Do you think prostitution should be legal? Why or why not?

Yes. I believe it should be legal and regulated. I think women in this vocation would be safer if regular medical check-ups were mandatory and the occupation was practiced in licensed brothels. We can't stop prostitution, we may as well make it safer.

4. How do you masturbate? Do you romance yourself? Get straight to the point? Read erotic material?

No romance, I generally get straight to the point. I read erotic materials sometimes. Sometimes I use a vibrator, though my favorite broke recently. :( Mostly it's just me and my right hand.

5. Which gives you the most pleasure - intercourse, masturbating for/with your partner, being masturbated by your partner?

The best orgasms come from masturbating with/for my partner and I greatly enjoy being pleasured by my partner, but intercourse gives me the most emotional pleasure. There's nothing like the physical connection of intercourse to make me feel that we are truly one.

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had a crush on a relative?

No, but most of my relatives are in Iowa and I'm in Michigan, so I don't spend enough time with my relatives to develop a crush. My brothers-in-law are another story . . .

7 comments:

justsomeguy said...

Great answers! I can relate to #1 as I do the same thing.
Funny bonus answer too. ;)

Happy TMI!

meowminx said...

Interesting answers - the answer to your bonus question - lol! ;)

Mine are posted here

Fab TMI!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you there on #1. Sammy Davis Jr?! Aye. I don't think with that age difference there anyone would've found that particularly interesting. Your bonus answer made me chuckle, lol. Happy TMI! :o)

Anonymous said...

Interesting answers!
Happy Tuesday!

ZigZagMan said...

LOL....good answers! Happy TMI! :)

Anonymous said...

Great TMI answers! Let me know how to get involved with TMI Tuesday.

Xev said...

Me and my right hand are very well aquainted with each other too. ;)

How many vibrators do you have? O.O I've yet to get one myself.

Thanks for visiting and happy belated TMI Tues.