Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

TMI Tuesday!


1. Have you ever used foods in your sexual activities (ie; whipped cream, syrup, popsicles) and how did you use them?

Yes. Honey drizzled on the tingly parts and licked off; popsicles (suck the popsicle, suck "something else," and so on . . . ); Altoids (a really interesting sensation to have an Altoids in the mouth of the person providing oral pleasure to the other - try it!)

2. If your SO asked you to get them off using only your toes - would you do it and how?

I would, but he would never ask. I gave a "foot job" once. It was strange. And I would never, ever, want something like this done for me. I have a significant foot aversion.


3. Would you ever participate in an orgy? Have you?

I would. Don't think any of my experiences count as an orgy, though. Been in situations with multiple couples in the same room, but there was no trading of partners or anything. More of a voyeuristic thing, couples watching other couples when not doing their own thing. Two guys and me - not really an orgy, just a threesome.

4. What can a lover do to turn you on instantly?

Just whisper in my ear, "I want you." That's really all it takes.

5. Describe your favorite piece of lingerie or undergarments on yourself or your mate. (PICS PLEASE!!!)

On me, a silky red nightie. Or the green one. Or the blue one. I can't pick a favorite! On the husband, his green silky boxers or any boxer briefs. See "Ode to Boxer Briefs," below.

No pics, sorry!

Bonus (as in optional): Describe the best orgasm you've ever had. ;) Wow, hard to categorize. It was probably many years ago. K. and I had had marathon sex and I was fast asleep. About 5 a.m. I awoke to find K. stimulating me. Gently caressing, licking, sucking. I pretended to still be asleep as he continued his tender ministrations. It was a long, slow build-up to waves of pleasure rippling through my entire body. I had no sense of time or place, just the wonderful awareness of how K. made me feel. It's never been better than it was with K.

7 comments:

justsomeguy said...

Isn't "wake-up sex" the best thing ever?

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Oh your orgasm story is delicious! And honey, I cannot get enough honey... Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Loving your blog! Need more info on TMI Tuesday! Looks like a fun subject! Note to self....get some honey.. ;)

ZigZagMan said...

Wake-up sex is a great thing always!! :) happy TMI!

Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

I love wake up sex.

Tawny said...

I just had to comment about the honey. The last time we mixed sex and honey, I was accused of loving the honey more. Ummm, errrrm, hmmm...

stanglover64 said...

Wake-up sex is the best. I have yet to try the altoids or popsicles. Will get some as soon as I have someone to try it with. :)