Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Reconnecting

It's been so long. Tonight, I don't want to be parents, friends, roommates – I want to be lovers. Shut everything out and just enjoy each other as a man and a woman. We agree to meet downtown for drinks. A couple margaritas for me, a Killian's for you. We snack on some appetizers, knowing we'll have a real dinner later. Much later, if all goes well. We chat about superficial things: hockey, movies, local gossip. All the while, my stocking-clad foot caresses your lower leg and you can't take your eyes off my breasts. You say you want to go now. I agree. I head toward my car, but you say no and flash me a hotel key card. I smile; you've been thinking about this too.


A short walk to the hotel. You start unbuttoning my blouse in the elevator, security camera be damned. I haven't seen you this anxious in years. In the room, you kiss me and lay me down on the bed. You undress me. Slowly. Carefully. Caressing, kissing, stroking my long, dark hair. I'm wearing stockings with garters and no panties; you don't say anything, but the bulge straining against your slacks tells me you're pleased. You leave the stockings and garters on. I'm entranced, watching you unknot and remove your tie and take off your shirt. I'm not sure what it is, but there's something incredibly sexy about a man taking off his tie. You lie down on the bed with me, kissing my neck, running your hand through my hair. You caress my creamy white breasts. You tease and pinch my nipples till they're rock-hard. Meanwhile, I've undone your belt and pants and have my hand on your gorgeous cock. I try to move your hand between my legs, but you tell me no. I look in your eyes and plead lustfully; I need your touch. I'm almost crazed in my desperation.


You kiss me and whisper in my ear, “Touch yourself. I want to watch you please yourself.” My head swirling with desire, I comply. My fingertips glide over my freshly shaved mound and down to my lips. I part them and begin slowly circling my clit with my middle finger. My other hand is in your pants, massaging your shaft, lubricated with your copious precum. I love holding you in my left hand as I please myself with the right. It doesn't take long. I increase the pressure and rub myself faster, my breathing heavy. I'm right at the edge, but I need your help. “Fingers. Please. Now.” I beg. You know exactly what I want. You plunge two fingers into my hot wetness, then three. Your fingers pump in and out. My own finger grinds against my clit. I start moaning, groaning, unable to keep quiet. My legs tense, my back arches. And it comes. Release, sweet release.


It's your turn. I take your pants and underwear all the way off and ask you to sit up. Your back is against the headboard as I mount you. You feel incredible inside me. I love how you fill me up. I love feeling my muscles clamp down around you. I love everything about this. I keep changing the pace – fast, glacially slow, somewhere in the middle – trying to find what works for you tonight. Your breathing is heavy and you seem to be enjoying this, but not as much as I would like. “Tell me what you want,” I whisper, “Tell me what will please you.” “Cum again” is your breathless reply. As you wish, Sir. I stay on you, moving at a pace that suits me, grinding myself into you. I'm almost there when you pinch my nipples. Hard. That's all it takes. I'm panting, moaning into your ear, cumming, begging you to fuck me now. I want you to cum for me.


You turn me onto my hands and knees and plunge into me from behind. Stroking. Grinding. Slamming my face into the mattress. This is what I have been waiting for. Nothing works for me more than you taking your pleasure from me. Using me to satisfy your own desires. You gather my hair in your hands, twisting it like a rope. Pulling it as you thrust, sending me into orbit again. I can barely hold myself up as my legs tremble, the pillows muffling my moans of pleasure. Finally, you thrust into me as far as you can and I feel your cock pulsing as you fill me with your cum. You collapse onto my back with a shudder, whispering “I love you.” You fall asleep in my arms. We are spent. We are at peace. We are reconnected.



3 comments:

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Very hot tale! Vivid and picturable.

Anonymous said...

Hot married sex! Love it!

ZigZagMan said...

Excellent read..and a story well shared!!:) Thanks for stopping by fellow michigander! :)