Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Happy HNT!


Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday!

Tuesday's "toes" question put me in a mood for footsie!

To paraphrase Jeff Foxworthy, "Naked" is when you ain't got no clothes on; "Nekkid" is when you ain't got no clothes on and you're up to somethin'!

And yes, I know my floor needs refinishing. It's on the agenda for this summer, when we can pack the little ones off to that great undefined place that all Michiganders know called "Up North." Ah, the joys of a 90-yr-old house . . .

9 comments:

Sinclair said...

Happy HNT. Forget the floor. You bought an old house because it's old and should look old. ;o)

~Sin~

Vixen said...

HappyHNT, I love the look of bare toes and jeans. :)

tkkerouac said...

Hilarious quote, cute feet, Happy HNT!
May I use your quote??

Hollz said...

Cute toesies!!!!

Happy Hnt

Blissfully Wed said...

Cute shot.

~Him

Regal said...

Nice toes - Happy HNT

Mark Leslie said...

Cute little piggies! Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Nice toes! HHNT! We've got toes in ours too!

ZigZagMan said...

and justwhat can you do with those toes miss???? :)