Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Grocery Thursday

Well, it's Thursday. Grocery shopping day. B--o--r--i--n--g. I've just been to the bank and am on the way to the store. Traffic is nearly at a standstill because of construction. Michigan has two seasons: winter and road construction. My mind wanders to my latest fantasy . . .


It's about 7:00 on a Wednesday evening. I'm driving to a motel I've never been to, trying to remember what Mapquest said, since I didn't print it out. My husband is home with the kids. I've told him I'm meeting a friend from my book group. “He better not look like anyone in my book group,” I laugh to myself. My heart is pounding and my hands are shaking. I have never talked with this man, only exchanged a few emails. I don't even know what he looks like, since the picture I've seen isn't exactly of his face. I just got his text-message: Room 126. I can't believe I'm really doing this.


I pull into the parking lot and take a bottle of tequila out of my bag. A couple quick swigs and I'm on my way. I approach Room 126. “Last chance to change your mind, 'Randi'.” I hush my nagging conscience and knock on the door. He opens it immediately, almost too fast. We just look each other up and down. He's no model, but neither am I. Not even close. I can see that hungry look in his eyes, the same hunger I'm feeling. I step in and he closes the door. Before I can put my bag down, he starts kissing me. I drop my bag as his hand moves up my shirt. As he cups my breast, he starts kissing my neck, almost instantly finding that spot that sets all my nerves on fire. I'm already starting to feel swept away into that sexual intoxication I've so missed.


I unbutton his shirt as he unbuttons mine. I've just got a camisole on and he's pulled that down to kiss my breasts. His light razor stubble feels amazing against my skin. As he rubs my nipple between his rough fingers, his other hand has found its way up my skirt. He pushes past my panties and soon he's got two fingers inside me as his thumb rubs my swollen clit. He's lightly pinching my nipple with his teeth and that's about enough to send me over the edge. I nudge him toward the bed and he roughly tosses me down onto my back. He pulls my skirt and panties off and lies down between my legs. I feel his hot breath on my labia. “You smell like heaven,” he says, and I realize it's the first time I've heard his voice. I like it. As he dives in, I also realize this is the first time I've felt a man's mouth between my legs in over 10 years. My husband is such a prude! He uses his hand to part my labia, pausing to lick and suck each side before turning his attention to my throbbing clit. I want it so bad I can't help but thrust my hips into his face. He teases me, touching me with his tongue, then taking it away. I can hardly stand it. Then he plunges his fingers inside me and sucks my clit so hard I gasp. Pumping his fingers in and out, flicking his tongue against my clit, I can't take anymore. The orgasm starts in my groin and spreads down my legs before overwhelming my entire body. I bite my knuckle to keep from screaming.


All I can think about now is having this man inside me. I sit up and roll him onto his back, realizing as I do so that he still has pants on. This will not do. I unbuckle his belt as I kiss my way down from his neck to his waistband. I unzip his jeans and start to pull them down. I stop briefly at the sight of his cock straining against his red boxers. Those pants can't come off fast enough. I return my mouth to where it left off, right below his navel. I nuzzle him with my nose, taking in his musky scent. I move down between his legs and take one testicle into my mouth, oh so gently. Since it's not nice to play favorites, I do the same to the other. Then i slowly lick my up to the head of his gorgeous 7-incher. Holding the base in my clenched hand, I take his pulsing cock into my mouth a few inches and pull away. A little deeper this time, and away again. Then as far down my throat as I can. As I slowly pull away, my lip-covered teeth press against him. He tastes wonderful. I go in for more, but he just says no and pulls me toward him. His kiss tastes like me and I love it. I reach for a condom on the bedside table. The anticipation builds for us both as I roll the condom down his rock-hard manhood. Before I know what's happening, he's on top of me and has buried his cock into me. I want it deeper and put my ankles over his shoulders so he can go balls-deep. The feeling of his balls slapping against my ass with every thrust is fabulous. I love it, but I almost never cum this way, so I pull away, turn over, and get on my knees. He's right with me and enters me from the rear without missing a beat. I can rub my clit while he thrusts in and out with abandon. I start moaning as he picks up the pace. Just as --


Damn! We're at the grocery store. Back to the boring old life of a housewife.


P.S. Thanks to "semi-celibate man" for the red boxers imagery. It's "hard" to get out of my mind. You've got it going on, baby.

1 comment:

Semi-Celibate Man said...

My pleasure, Bunny, if I inspired any part of that fantasy. Very hot! Fantasy is a good thing!

I'm liking the red boxers lately, although I have a drawer full of boxer briefs of all colors. Pulling out one pair at random is one fun thing I can do in my day!

Great story.