Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

TMI Tuesday!!




1. What was your first job?

Aside from babysitting, my first "real" job was working in my parents' frozen custard shop. I started at 16 and worked there until I was 21. My parents sold the place when I was 20, but I continued as assistant manager with the new owners until I graduated from college.

2. When did you go to your first funeral?

Age 12, when my grandmother died. She was only 58, but lived a crazy life: drove her ticket-me-red '69 Dodge Charger like a bat out of hell, drank Old Milwaukee, and smoked unfiltered Chesterfields. That'll drive you to an early grave. Weird side item: my grandfather, her husband until the day she died, never smoked a single cigarette and never took a drink his entire life. How did they ever end up married??

3. What is the sexiest word in the English dictionary?

desire

4. Are you left handed or right handed? Which direction does the top of your head lean when you kiss on the lips?

Right and right.

5. Females: Which breast is larger? Left, but just barely.

Bonus (as in optional):Define sexy?

Sexy is an attitude. Sexy exudes confidence (but not arrogance) & open-mindedness. Sexy is being comfortable with yourself and with others, both physically and emotionally. It's also a gleam in the eye and sly smile in an otherwise unsexy atmosphere.

Note: My 'puter is back. Still running linux until I get Windows reinstalled, but at least I'm up. Unlike my old hard drive . . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your gramma sounds awesome! I would have loved to hang with her :) I loved your bonus answer too. Thx. for the drop-by and Happy TMI!

She Her Me said...

I LOVED your answers. Your grandma and grandpa's union is definitely interesting... Ha..ticket-me-red--I like that!
So you're right and right, too huh? I wonder what happens if a lefty hooks up with a righty. Would their kissing be a little "off"? Who knows? I guess it's one of life's little mysteries...

Anonymous said...

Opposites attract perhaps? Your grandma sounded like a fun woman. :o) Awesome bonus. Happy TMI! :o)

ZigZagMan said...

excellent bonus answer!! Good news on the pc back and up...happy TMI!! :)

Vixen said...

I completely agree w/ the open mindedness! I have seen that several times listed as an answer and I failed to use it as well, but I shoudl have. :)

HappyTMI!