Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Slacker Moms: Unite!

Slacker moms are fighting back against Alphas. People think I must be an Alpha because I have a child with special needs. Like that qualifies me for freaking sainthood. Nope, I just do what I have to for my child. If you ever saw my house (right now the living room looks like an F5 swept through), you'd know I'm a total slacker. We slacker moms have to stick together! I tried to be an Alpha Mom, but I'm totally a Beta. How about you?


Re: my last post
You know not to drink and drive. You may have learned the hard way not to drink and dial (as have I). Now, take my advice: Do not booze and blog. :)

1 comment:

ZigZagMan said...

:) happy Mothers Day Bunny! psst.....forthe record....lovely wife and I loveto druk dial....we've made a camping game of it!! :)