Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Just Don't Go There

Before I was married, I did a lot of things (too many for Spousehole's delicate tastes). But I never tried anal sex. Never had any interest. When my friends would tease me about my one area of prudishness, I'd say I had to save something for my wedding night. Lately I was beginning to rethink my position. You only live once, right? Then I read this little gem on TuckerMax.com from 2005. Nope. Never. Not going there. Ever.

Just in case you were wondering.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

For medical reasons I'm not allowed to try anal but butt play doesn't really do anything for me so anal sex probably just isn't me anyhow. That poor woman from that story though, Gods I feel her pain and I don't even know what it was like...

Michelle said...

OMG....WHAT a story!! lol I have never tried that and now probably never will!! Cauue something THAT embarrassing would probably happen to me!! OMG excuse me while I go vomit now!! LOL

The Funky Bee said...

never had the urger before marriage, can't say that's changed since and I think and hope my hubby doesn't really care to try it either because I'm almost certain it will never happen, but never say never right? Oh and I didn't even bother reading the story. I don't want my lunch coming up ;O)

Anonymous said...

I've never tried it either for the very reasons stated in the link.
I like the way we've been doing it for years, works for me and her any way.
Interesting post!
I often wondered about the aroma aspect of it.
tc

Anonymous said...

uhm, at the risk of being labelled a judgemental bitch, I have to say that Tucker behaved like an ass and I can only marvel at his retelling of that story. And part of what gives me the right to make that remark is my ten-year age gap over him and my various experiences...;-)
Not all anal play works out like that, I promise, but of course you've gotta do what feels good for you! ;-)

Anonymous said...

OMG. What a story. It's been a long time since I read something that almost made my jaw drop, lol. Sigh. The idea of vomit and feces mixed together makes my stomach churn. That poor girl.

Semi-Celibate Man said...

That story was well told. Quite a build up.....and release! Okay, bad pun. Very funny.

Anonymous said...

After reading that and spending 6 months in therapy afterwards....THAT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Geez, You know, if you were so embarrassed, you could just point to something in this chart and squeak out the grid position, right?
[http://www.101-sex-positions.com/] Yeah, don't laugh too loud. These folks are in their 40's & 50's now!
Funny story from TM, I don't believe it for a red hot minute.
Cheers, 'VJ'