Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Truth or Dare!



Dare:

During sex, you must use either the term "Love Muscle" or "Love Tunnel" depending on gender and context.

Since I have only done "truth" questions so far, I thought this is the week I would take up a Dare. Well, I did this - used both terms, in fact. But I was alone, so it really wasn't that interesting.

Moving on . . .

Truth:

Tell us about the farthest you've ever travelled for sex? And why?

The distance was about 800 miles; why? To get laid, of course! Duh!

My college boyfriend was from another state and I traveled to his home state to visit him (and get laid) on school breaks, since I was a nice girl who didn't cheat on her boyfriend and it had been six weeks or so. (Oh, those were the days! It's been more than a year now with the hub, a couple months with anyone else.) I traveled to visit my boyfriend summer of 1987 and 1988, early summer 1989, and then about every six weeks or so through the summer of 1990. I started law school that fall and he moved closer to me for grad school, so then neither of us had to travel so far.

14 comments:

Pluff said...

HAHA!! Great answers!!

Thanks for playing!

h said...

Grrrherhahahahahhahaha on the "Dare" answer.

Desmond Jones said...

Well, gosh, I've always sorta thought that the 'Love Tunnel' is a 'Love Muscle' (much moreso than the male organ, fersure; not much in the way of muscle to that bad boy). . .

Pepper said...

Don't long distance relationships stink? That is a long time to go without sex!

Em said...

Well thanks for taking on the dare...but saying it all alone doesn't have the same zing to it LOL

Deech said...

ROTFLMAO! Good Dare answer.....

Flyinfox_SATX

Vixen said...

I can't stop LOL at "love muscle' or 'love tunnel' ROFL

Polt said...

"But I was alone, so it really wasn't that interesting."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Love it!!

HUGS...

Anonymous said...

I would travel far for sex BECAUSE I cheated on my boyfriends. They always say don't poop where you sleep, or something like that...

Have been faithful to my husband though, so I've got that going for me.

Weekends Off said...

"But I was alone, so it really wasn't that interesting."


Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

breath

Bwahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha

OMG

You kill me!

Anonymous said...

800 miles? He musta been hung like horse

Ashly Star said...

Lol @ your dare. Now why didn't I think of that. ;) Hope you're well!

Anonymous said...

I’ve just started a blog (to try and let off a little of my pent up sexual frustration. It’s brand new, so obviously I’m looking for some readers and comments. I enjoy your blog, although I’ve always posted comments anonymously (sorry!). Would you mind taking a quick look at mine? It’s http://sexuallyfrustratedincolorado.blogspot.com.

Thank you,

Andy

Old Knudsen said...

I believe they made a film about you called 'The sure thing'