Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Truth or Dare!



Truth: (I know, I did Truth last week too. It's kind of hard to do dares with kids hanging around!)

What is one thing you want your lover to do? It can be something a) he/she won't do b) hasn't ever done or c) used to do but hasn't in a while. And yes, we're talking about sex here, not doing the dishes or mowing the grass.. or doing the dishes and/or mowing the grass as foreplay... you get the idea.


We'll assume we're talking about my husband here. First of all, I would like to just have a regular, frequent sex life with him! That's often what this blog is about - me complaining about the lack of sex in my marriage (in addition to other problems). My husband and I have not had sex, have not had any sexual contact (with each other) whatsoever since May 6, 2007, more than one year ago.

For something he's never done that I really, really want him to do: oral sex, giving and receiving. He will occasionally let me suck him, but not for long and he's never come in my mouth. He claims he just doesn't enjoy it. I thought I must have totally forgotten how and was really, really hurt. But PiC has no complaints, so I'm thinking now it's him and not me. He has never, ever, not once gone down on me, despite knowing how much I want him to do so. He was brought up to believe that it is wrong and dirty and unsanitary and that nice people just don't do that. Do you know what it's like to go nearly 10 years without? It's not fun. Perhaps if I had never experienced it and didn't know what I was missing, it wouldn't be so bad. But since I DO know what I'm missing, it really bites.

TMI and it's not even Tuesday!

18 comments:

- said...

okay so i'm the girl who doesnt know what she's missing but STILL.... i say it bites 4 me too. mine has offered twice.... but then somehow, some reason... didnt happen. hmmmm...... yah i hear ya! ; )

however.... since may '07? holy hell wow. the longest we ever went without was like 8 months i think. maybe it was longer. i dunno. cant remember but @ the time it felt like yrs. gawd, i need 2 learn to keep my dang fingere from typing so darn much. i'll stop rambling 1 of these here days. & you're right. its NOT u. my hubby wont eat appetizers or any food he has to 'touch' so.... yah ..... hmmm.... there we go. enuf said.

i like your "tmi" (lol) truth answer!

Edtime Stories said...

I am sorry babe, but I bet there are many men and maybe a few women who would love to go down on you.

aphron said...

Maybe it's a control issue? Sybil, generally, will not allow me to perform on her. To top it off, she will not perform on me, although she claims to enjoy both. On the former, she cannot get past her hangups. On the latter, I believe it's a form of control.

Also, there may be a bit of a passive-aggressive thing going on.

Personally, I enjoy receiving and giving. Although saltine crackers are heaven to a starving person, in the end they just saltines.

aphron said...

Ok. I should never comment, when I'm tired. After reading mine, I'm not sure it made any sense.

Anonymous said...

I feel you. My wife won't try it. She likes it when I do it to her, but won't kiss me after because I smell, so it kind of ends the action. I'd love to have her go down on me, but doubt that will ever happen. I'd also like to try anal, but she won't do that either. She and I have very different views about sex: She won't even masturbate (and thinks I don't anymore) while I masturbate daily.

G-Man said...

Deprived Bunny...

(He's Gay)

Em said...

More than a year?!?! Seriously? Oh Bunny, that is bad and I really feel for you. We've had our gaps but we never counted in years. Damn, I'm so sorry.

As for the oral...I'm rarely on the receiving end cause it just isn't her thing. But I'm okay with that. I love giving...and she loves when I do. So that is a wonderful time for both of us.

Vixen said...

*shaking head* That is a long ass time....

HappyHumpDay Bunny :)

Anonymous said...

Just rub your crotch in his nose one day when he's bent over. He'll get over it.

Deech said...

Wow...no sex for a year? Glad you have PiC.

Flyinfox_SATX

sonya said...

Now that is really sad. The most I have gone without sex is maybe 3 weeks. Thanks God for my pocket vib that got me through it.

Pluff said...

Thanks for playin!!

What.. the... hell... is... husband... thinking!! Does he know what he's missing?! Gah!!

I'm with edtime... And I know there's at least 1... ;)

Project Christopher said...

Bunny, without sounding like I jump every time I can and smack with the Gay Wand, but g-man has a point. He may be gay. When I was trying to date women I could do everything sexually with them (and enjoy it) except THAT. It was my (forgive me) revulsion to doing THAT that helped me start looking at what side of the fence I was really on. I'll get blasted by some for saying this, but he may really not know or not able to truly look at himself and see.

BUT, he may not be and might be fighting that feeling that it is dirty. Needs sex counseling. Send him to Kim Catrall!

ME said...

Ya know, I've heard of men who don't like to cum in the mouth from a BJ. Something about it being nasty - something you would only do with a whore. Since reading your blog I've caught on to the issues with the lack of sex but had no idea it was over a year?! And he's never dined at the Y? That is just wrong.

Glimmer Man said...

Bunny,

He has no clue and doesn't know what he's missing. I love licking and nibbling everywhere. There are times that I'm just happy doing that to orgasm for her.

As far as receiving, yep I like that too. No problem there. ;)

Lil Bit said...

Since May '07?!?! Daaaaaaaamn, girl, I hope you have some good toys stashed somewhere! =)

Desmond Jones said...

Anonymous, your wife sounds a fair bit like mine, but our sex is great, occasionally incredible.

I think that, at some level, she thinks it's gross when I go down on her, but she always likes it when I do. She won't kiss me afterward, either (until I brush my teeth; somehow, brushing my teeth carries the necessary 'hygeinic' significance), and, while that's the least bit annoying, it's never been a show-stopper for 'going to the next level'. Sometimes, it's even a game, when I try to sneak a kiss from her when I haven't brushed my teeth yet.

And she isn't enthusiastic about going down on me, and probably never would, if I didn't bring it up once in a blue moon. But somehow, I've never felt all that deprived. I mean, the sex we have is great; it feels a little peevish for me to pick at the one or two things about it that aren't perfect. . .

Bunny, you've alluded before that your husband is precisely depriving you of sex as a control/punishment thing, isn't that right?

Evening said...

I am so sorry. I don't know what to say to you, but I send you hugs.

xo