Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Truth or Dare!


Have you ever had sex with more than 1 person in a 24 hour time period (not at the same time so we're not talking about threesomes/orgies/whatever)? If so, how long ago? What prompted it?

Okay, I was once a very, very bad girl. I am not in any way, shape, or form proud of these episodes.

It was a long, long time ago . . .

I was home from college for a visit. My boyfriend, K, and I had a fight. We were hanging out at his buddy's house and K went for a drive to cool off. His best friend, B, took that opportunity to make his move and I, being stupid and angry at boyfriend, went along with it. I had mediocre sex with B and immediately felt bad about it. K came back, we made nice, and ended up in bed as well. I felt bad and later that night confessed to him that I had had sex with his best friend. Then he confessed that he picked a fight and then left for a drive so that B could make his move. They planned the whole thing! Assholes. Needless to say, I broke up with K that night. (Though I slept with him off and on for the next ten years. We have an amazing physical connection.)

About a year later . . .

My boyfriend, E, was visiting me at college (he went to a different school). I slept with him on Friday night when he arrived, but was already thinking of breaking up with E for many reasons. Saturday he got really drunk at a party we went to and made a total ass of himself. I decided to definitely break up with him, but he passed out in my dorm room before I could tell him. I returned to the party and continued flirting with A, a guy I had been flirting with for a few weeks. I was doing upside down Kamikazes ended up completely plastered and took A back to my dorm room, forgetting that E was there passed out on the couch. A and I climbed up into the loft and had sex. The next morning was somewhat awkward, as you might imagine.

10 comments:

h said...

"K" sounds like a pathetic freak I used to know.

Weekends Off said...

whew that was juicy! :0)

Ashly Star said...

Bad Bunny! I can't say much. I wasn't any better at all in my truth answers, lol. Happy Wednesday! Hope you're having a great day.

Renee said...

Why, Bunny! You little tart. *giggle*

I'm kind of glad I didn't choose to do truth this week. Can we say looooong post? Although on my other blog I would never admit that. Uh uh. Nope. ;)

Pluff said...

Hey kamikazes make everything ok!!

Great answer! Thanks for playing!

- said...

sometimes "bad girls" just happen though so its all good : D(giggle*giggle)

gotta luv those **amazing physical connecs** ~ i know i do .... mmm hmmmm (sigh.....)

happy truth or dare bunny ; D

The Bizza said...

I lost my train of thought. Something about being human and making poor decisions and what-not.

Fuck it... I'm commenting anyway. Thanks for sharing.

wisdomstuff said...

Don't feel bad, I've been there too. You know, guys do it all the time and don't feel bad about it. Strange how that happens.

Vixen said...

It was his PLAN?!?! Wow.

xo

BTExpress said...

They planned that?! What a dick K was. Good riddance.