Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, May 5, 2008

Mute Monday - Communication
















12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always like these.
BTW: I added you as a friend on my blog.

ME said...

Great pics! Interesting, some of the most important communication is silent.

Deech said...

Bunny, Great set of pics. Having an Autistic Step Son, I have come to learn alot about many of these pictures.

....Oh and by the way, we love you too!

Flyinfox_SATX

h said...

Really cool communication pics. Especially the dolphin. Happy Mute Monday!

ATLLG said...

damn I totally forgot about the tin cans!

HMM!

Kiki said...

Great pics! I love the dolphin ones.

The Java Junkie said...

These are great - I love the sign language...Happy MM!

Johanne said...

Love those cartoon ones!!!
Happy MM!

Ashly Star said...

I loved all of your picture selections. I loved the comic about the tire swing and the one with the tin cans most, those are awesome. Happy Mute Monday! =)

Anonymous said...

Love the sonar and the dolphins. Happy MM!

Vixen said...

Cute! I like what you did. :)

Happy Monday xo

Unknown said...

LOL! Great MM! So many tin cans. Happy belated MM. :D