1. How many cell phones have you had? How long have you had your current cell phone number?
5, I think, starting with a bag phone way back when (1992?), with the lead acid battery that weighed a ton or so. I've had my current number for almost 7 years. I've had the same damn handset that long as well. How sad is that?
2. Where was the last place you had sex?
PiC's house, in the bed he shares with his wife. That's awful, isn't it?
Also awful is that it has been almost 6 weeks and I'm really, really horny lately.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your love life? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
2. That's overall. My sex life is -5, but love is pretty good right now. In fact, Spousehole sent me a Mother's Day/Anniversary gift and it's nice JEWELRY and he sent a sweet card and note with it. He tells me he loves me every time we talk on the phone and sounds like he really means it. We are closer than we've been in a long, long time, even though he is physically 1100 miles away.
4. Does Bliss sound like a fun game to you? Have you ever played it?
Never heard of it before today. After checking out the website, it does sound like fun. I doubt I could get Spousehole to play it though. He takes sex so damn seriously.
5. Is there anything or anyone you would be willing to die for?
My children. I'll do anything for them.
Bonus (as in optional): If you were (or had) a magic genie and could only grant wishes for others and you only had three left, what would they be and who would they be for?
For my sister to find a high-paying, fulfilling job once she finishes school this summer. (The factory where she worked closed and she is getting retraining courtesy of Congress' NAFTA-TAA retraining initiative for workers "displaced" by their companies moving to Mexico for cheaper labor).
For my parents to win the lottery (and no, the fact that my sis and I would inherit any leftovers is NOT a factor!).
For Spousehole to be happy (because when he's happy, the kids and I are happy)