Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Finally, My Boys Are Back!

Three television shows are "can't miss" for me. Everything else I can take or leave, but 24, House and Prison Break are must see TV for this me. The men on these shows are phenomenal. I've had a thing for Kiefer Sutherland from back in his Julia Roberts days. Hugh Laurie is adorable and his character is f-ing brilliant. His looks alone wouldn't hold me, but add in the the brilliant, sarcastic character and I'm hooked.

That leaves Prison Break, the show that fuels my fantasies. Not the storylines - no, the writers did not exactly bring their A game every week last season. Their timeline is seriously screwed up (the weather in Chicago never matches the month it should be if you follow their timeline), people seem to teleport from point A to point B sometimes, but the story is not the reason to watch. The reason to watch is the serious eye candy. Hot men everywhere you look, but two stand out to me. No offense to Dominic Purcell fans, but he doesn't do much for me. He's hot, but his character is dumber than a box of rocks and I don't do dumb. Same with Sucre. Beauty is fleeting, dumb is forever. I just don't do dumb. No, the hotties on this show for me are William Fichtner as Agt. Alex Mahone and Wentworth Miller as Michael Scofield.


The boy first: Wentworth Miller is amazing to look at and his character is intelligent and always tries to do the right thing. The hot Boy Scout. He can give me the blue steel anytime (that refers to his EYES, get your mind out of the gutter). But let's face it, he's a kid. A boy. The real man on the show:


Alex Mahone. That William Fichtner was not nominated for an Emmy is freaking ridiculous. He portrays all this character's layers so well; he's just brilliant. The writers have messed with us a bit (what happened to his drug habit? Hello?) but Fichtner's portrayal never wavers. You can see in Fichtner's face how much the character of Alex loves Pam and Cam and you just want to make it all better for him. Then tear off his clothes and make mad, passionate love to him because William Fichtner is hot, hot, hot, HOT. Holy cow, I need a cold shower just thinking about him. Definitely would not kick him out of bed for eating crackers, no siree. The character is intelligent and so is the actor and that's a necessity for me. Great looks and an incredible body are fine, but if you can't hold up your end of the conversation, it won't work. I'm far more interested in your mind than your body.

And I will therefore greatly miss this season, everyone's favorite Magnificent Bastard, Agent Paul Kellerman. Actor Paul Adelstein is going to be on some Grey's Anatomy spin-off, blah, blah, blah, whatever. All I can do is hope that the spin-off fails dramatically so the Magnificent Bastard can return in triumphant glory to his rightful place on Prison Break (because we all know he didn't really die last season. Right?) I mean, c'mon, the guy was hot even when he was torturing Sarah. (I feel so dirty just saying that, but it's true!) We will miss you Kellerman.
I do look forward to the return of Robert Knepper as everyone's favorite murderous, in-bred, psychopathic pedophiliac , T-Bag. As horrible as this character is, Knepper brings a humanity to him that makes you almost feel sorry for him sometimes. Knepper also keeps playing it straight, even when the storyline strains incredulity with T-Bag's continual escapes and resurrections.

Are you a Prison Break fan? What shows do you like?

3 comments:

Chris said...

Oh I love these sexy boys! Mmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

The three I do are Boston Legal, Heroes (I really don't know why!!), and Two and a Half Men (that show just cracks me up.)

Super-macho bores me because I know it is faker than a person being able to fly, or what ever.

Anyway, have a good day.

crse said...

Ive totally got Prison Break on deck for my next Show To Add. I need more damn time.