Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday Place Saver (Waiting for TMI)




Your Lust Quotient: 70%



You are a very lustful person - and it sometimes gets the better of you! You know how to hold back, but you hardly ever do.






You Are an Indifferent Ex



You're not one of those girls who thinks about her exes - or even remembers them
"Love 'em and Leave 'em" is your motto. And your break ups tend to be a clean break.
It's a nice strategy to have, and guys appreciate your total lack of emotional baggage.
But just a little reminder: it is okay to remember the good parts of your past, even with exes.






You Are Low Maintenance



Otherwise known as "too good to be true"
You're one laid back chica - and men love that!
Just remember that no good guy likes a doormat.
So if you find your self going along to get along...
Stop yourself and put up a little bit of a fight.

1 comment:

G-Man said...

YAHTZEE!!!!!

...Sorry Bunny, I can NEVER resist an empty comment box...It just seems so naked!!!!
hehehehe...G
xox