Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday Memes and Stuff

Unconscious Mutterings, the Free Association meme

  1. Protocol :: officer

  2. Girlfriends :: Boyfriends

  3. Shoulders :: sore

  4. Coming home :: war

  5. Let it in :: cat

  6. Honor :: Thy Mother and Thy Father

  7. Tyler :: Durden

  8. Thriller :: Michael Jackson

  9. Angela :: My So Called Life

  10. The winner is :: Daniel Day-Lewis




BTW Sunday
~Eat Your Veggies~

By the way...
What's your preference...

green beans or green peas?
Fresh - grean beans
Frozen - either
Canned - peas

carrots or cucumbers?
Carrots

corn or black-eyed peas?
Corn

broccoli or brussel sprouts?
Broccoli, hands down!

potatoes or asparagus?
A close one, but I'll go with asparagus

cabbage or spinach?
Spinach, no question.

zucchini or cauliflower?
Zucchini

radishes or sweet peppers?
Another close one, but I'm going with peppers right now.

______________________

Have you ever played Uno Attack? It's like regular Uno, ramped up a couple notches. Instead of drawing cards, there's a machine that you put in the center of the table and press a button instead of drawing. It may give you anywhere from 0 cards to 7 cards. It makes the game a bit more interesting, because you never know what you're going to get. It also has some different cards from the traditional game, such as one that lets you switch hands with anyone at the table.

Anyway, it's a ton of fun. I've played with my nephew and other assorted people a couple times now. It's way fun, in a family-friendly way. I hope I get one in my Easter basket! (Yes, I still get an Easter basket at age 40. You have a problem with that?)

And what is the deal with Easter being so early this year? I mean, I understand how the religious calendar works, but sheez it's early this year. I mean, Lent started before Valentine's Day! Bad timing. Holy Week and St. Patrick's Day even conflict!

1 comment:

Summer said...

We love Uno Attack, 3 generations play it together and have a blast everytime! I hope you get one too. If not, treat yourself, we got ours at Target.