Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Bow Before Me . . .

The Cool Nerd Queen

NerdTests.com says I'm a Cool Nerd Queen.  What are you?  Click here!

4 comments:

Trueself said...

Sorry as a fellow Cool Nerd Queen, I bow to no one.

;-)

Edtime Stories said...

that's hot

The Troll said...

My scores were nearly the opposite of yours, and yet we were both pronounced "Cool"!

The fact that this bothers me probably means....

Blonde, Not Sutpid said...

Too funny!! I'm a Dorky Nerd God!!