Is it a sex blog? A mommy blog? A bitch & moan blog? Um, . . . yeah. This is my place to be totally honest. In my real life, I feel like I'm always lying to somebody about something. Here, I am totally honest. Brutally so. However, no matter what bad things I say about my kids, I adore them and would never ever really, say, sell them on Ebay. The husband, often referred to as Spousehole, is another story. Oh yeah - if you are under 18 (or if you are my husband), please leave now.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Mute Monday - Science (Exhibit B)







To blog is a self-invasion of privacy

7 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

I was just talking to someone about "treatments" for women that were basically vibrator sessions.

Ahhh to be able to hang a shingle today and offer that service.

Kate said...

Love this one too!

The Troll said...

Read and repeat!

1) Don't trust the leftist maggot media monopoloy.

2) There is no "ban" on stem-cell research. It's ongoing and making rapid progress.

3) There is no "ban" on the far less effective fetal stem-cell research.

4) Scientific Institutions are free to spend THEIR OWN MONEY to do all the fetal stem-cell research they want.

5) Capital Investors are free to invest in Scientific Institutions that choose to focus on fetal stem-cell research.

6) Numbers 4 and 5 aren't happening much because the reason for using fetal cells is now OBSOLETE and OUT-DATED.

7) Capital IS flowing to those institutions that focus on the much more advanced types of Stem Cell Research.

8) Re-read number 1 before chanting the "Bush Banned Research that could have Saved Michael J Fox" BULLSHIT SLOGAN!

moi said...

Love it.

SeaRabbit said...

Even scariest!!!!

Desmond Jones said...

What Troll said. . .

And the whole 'ID is Stealth Creationism' is bullshit, too. . .

Aunty Belle said...

uh-oh....controversy on MM? Think of that...howl!!

Happy MM!